OK! For those of you who missed it the various elements are as follows:

The shield is bisected "En Parrel" this would normaly be the other way up but if you want to fit the name on it, it needs to be the way you see it. Another name for the "Y" division is a "Shakefork".

The various pistols are all Umarex with the two revolvers acting as supporters. It could have been a Lion and a Unicorn but your club has various nationalities as members and red, white and blue are patriotic enough.

The latin is pig latin roughly, "Processus" Go before me or preceede me. "Diem" Day. "Fabricati" Manufacture for me. For asthetic reasons (to make it look pretty) the Diem fits the central part of the scroll better.

A San Fransisco badge? Yes, read the motto.

As far as the inverted reproductive reproductive biology is concerned they exit the female body at a specific point and there are already enough of those around.

It was clearly labeled as a discussion point so if you want to actually discuss it, please do so. Remember that it was done partly in response to the comments regarding testosterone and pastel suits so sort out your ideas on the image you want to project.

IF the basic idea is sound it can be modified.

Dragonsinger via Target Bunny.