Thread: Gletcher PO8

Gletcher PO8

Strange one these , not the same as the other Gletcher called the ' Parabellum ' at all .
    Brown grips , stick mag , weak blowback ?
    So say the KWC is better Has anyone got one of these Gletcher P08 and how so rated ?
    Wots the power like compared to the KWC version as reading stats online is NOT the same as owner impressions
    Am guessing more accuracy with the Gletcher ?
    Would like to try one of these see advert in the Wanted section just in case someone
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....1-Gletcher-P08 .
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 11-11-2020 at 02:22 PM.

P08

Has nobody got one of these who can share some light ?

Comparison test

There was a test/article on 3 or 4 of the PO8 CO2 pistols in one of the airgun mags a couple a few years back, might be worth contacting the back issues dept? I remember it because I'd just bought a non blowback Legends one, & was pleased at how well it fared in accuracy/shot count against the more expensive/realistic ones.

HTH

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Gletcher

Mate said the same thing about his own Umarex non blowback Luger .
    However the kick of blowback is great on some of the others .
    Stopped buying the magazines as usually normally find what info I need online so odd that so little exists on this Gletcher 'P08'
    Think it dead in the water now though as their Parabellum is being pushed more it seems
    Thanks for the input