Thread: The Gang

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lasers & Names

Hi cookie
    OK no probs first name on the summons is James, but among friends it's Jim.

Hi MikeB
    About your laser.
    I fitted a Perfectline laser on the Hurricane and it's a good tool in low light at any time or in moderate sunlight with a NEW battery. The damn thing eats batteries. It's staying on the gun but my main gripe is that with short fingers I have to concentrate on pressing the on pressure pad to make certain my aim point doesn't suddenly vanish. I will find a switch or another laser with on/off control and maybe change it then. Zeroing a trigger guard laser can be a real pain since you really need to use a rest and most rests dont have a gap at trigger guard level. Since I used a couple of bits of wood screwed together mine now has one. Worst snag with the Hurricane is that the original barrels are so accurate that the gun is fussy about pellets and you need an accurateley made pellet to get the best out of it.
    Problem is that the Hawke red dot is doing such a good job, but as you can see it makes the entire combo a very close fit in a large pistol case.
    As far as the Nemesis is concerned I wanted something light as it has to go at the front of the barrel because of the cocking action. The little TV screen red dot from our sponsors is ideal. It looks good and once you align it it stays in alignment.
    Have fun
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images