Just been reading some of the original post from our early days, what a long way we have come since then.

Members now join via the forum, but if anyone still want to be added to the fun members list in this thread drop me a PM.

WE are six years down the line, 2100 forum Members and approaching our 12th Meet at the greyhound in Coventry.

A really big thank you to everyone that has supported us over the years, an even bigger thank you goes to all the
Management Team, they have become good friends, some I even nearly died with (Long live the Armexco 8) They have done an amazing job, with
running competition and giving their time at all the shooting shows we attend, again thank you all.

My Final Thank you goes out to someone who has become a very good friend, though I may have founded this club, he has made
us what we are today. He really is Mr UBC, so my Biggest Thank You is to Paddy Egan, a man whose brain knows no boundaries
when it come to creating fun things for us to do with our beloved pistols, and has always gone that extra mile to make the club what it is today.

(PS. Thank you Helen Egan your a saint)