Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gang

Thumbs up Umarex Boys Club

Hi Tony
    Slight error the site is actually www.UBC.btik.com and mainly Paddy's domain for the competition.
    He has volunteered to put a gallery in so let me check out how he has set up the site (can't put a gallery in if you can not upload contributions) and get it sorted.
    If you and Jason want a "social/general" site PM me. And NO. It costs nothing

Jim
    Last edited by Target Bunny; 04-08-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Quote Originally Posted by Target Bunny View Post
    Hi Tony
    Slight error the site is actually www.UBC.btik.com and mainly Paddy's domain for the competition.
    He has volunteered to put a gallery in so let me check out how he has set up the site (can't put a gallery in if you can not upload contributions) and get it sorted.
    If you and Jason want a "social/general" site PM me. And NO. It costs nothing

Jim
    Cheers Jim, but I made no error Jason registered the domain name www.umarexboysclub.co.uk and pointed it at www.ubc.btik.com just as I have with my sites on my free host.
    Makes it easier to remember than "whatever at what ever free host.com or co.uk" etc.
    for example: www.hulldistrict-ftc.org.uk points at my free host but I have hidden my free host name from public view same with www.co2shooter.info and www.co2shooter.co.uk (both point to the same site on my free host)
    I will repoint the addresses when they are hosted onto a commercial host and nobody will know the difference

Thanks for the offer, That part is up to Pad and Jason.

Take care mate
    Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Thumbs up UBC/Umarex Boys Club

Hi Tony
    Paddy has got room for a limited Gallery but I don't know how he wants to play this. When he tells me I'll set it up for him.
    UBC is a high level name since it drops on prior to the host name, ie www.UBC etc, so I wasn't too worried about it and I told Paddy that you had done something similar to what you said you've done. The SITE name is Umarex Boys Club so everything dovetails nicely.
    Let's see the R.A.P.E.ists get a site with their name on it
    Regards
    Jim
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

hi lads , not been on much , have to say that the new site is awesome ,

ok got to dash again ,need this house finished before i hit thailand in 32 days, hehe,,,,hmm what will i be shooting this time

take it easy u lot jamie

Your more than welcome to Join in Andy, I have a friend that may give you what you wish (may even do you for free if he likes you)

You should be very carefull about posting links like those (even if they are fictional).
    I know of a case that a large company brought against an individual because the name of her company used a similar name to the larger company! She was forced to trade under a different name.

As for the stupid acronym .co.uk, ummm I would say that that would bring very adverse publicity not only for this BBS but for airgunning as a whole

Now piddle off and go find something better to do

Tony
    (Airgun Section)

Hi Guy's nice to see the new members coming thick and fast

I'm on my hols at the moment and paying a small fortune just to log on so won't be updating the members list until i get back, so that give's you new members time to think of a tag line, if you don't i will

any way my final seconds are ticking away so welcome to the new members, and have fun the guy's on here are a bit crazy, but know what they are talking about.

Catch you soon.

atvb

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Bunny Bop Target

Hi Guys
    I thought I had made it clear that the Bunny Bop Target does NOT have TEN Bunny's on it.
    My post bag tells me I was wrong

OK for anyone contemplating the target these are the points to bear in mind.
    1) Bunny's decrease in size and points value go from 1 (Largest) to 10 (Smallest).
    2) There is NO 5 point Bunny. This is so that the points add up to 50.
    3) You get 10 shots because most people need at least 2 shots to hit the 10 point Bunny.
    4) You need to start at 1 and move on to the next Bunny.
    5) You keep trying until you hit the Bunny before you move on.
    6) Hit any Bunny twice and you stop scoring on that Bunny. So if you have got to the 9 point Bunny but hit the 6 point Bunny again your score stops at 6.
    7) If you run out of ammo your score stops with the last legitimate strike.

No It's not a pig of a target. That one will turn up sometime next year and the personal one for Paddy will drive you nuts.

OH Yeah! Jason, I do not think the new members are thick, ill advised and unprepared possibly, but not thick.

Have fun
    Target Bunny
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Quote Originally Posted by Target Bunny View Post
    Hi Guys
    I thought I had made it clear that the Bunny Bop Target does NOT have TEN Bunny's on it.
    My post bag tells me I was wrong

OK for anyone contemplating the target these are the points to bear in mind.
    1) Bunny's decrease in size and points value go from 1 (Largest) to 10 (Smallest).
    2) There is NO 5 point Bunny. This is so that the points add up to 50.
    3) You get 10 shots because most people need at least 2 shots to hit the 10 point Bunny.
    4) You need to start at 1 and move on to the next Bunny.
    5) You keep trying until you hit the Bunny before you move on.
    6) Hit any Bunny twice and you stop scoring on that Bunny. So if you have got to the 9 point Bunny but hit the 6 point Bunny again your score stops at 6.
    7) If you run out of ammo your score stops with the last legitimate strike.

No It's not a pig of a target. That one will turn up sometime next year and the personal one for Paddy will drive you nuts.

OH Yeah! Jason, I do not think the new members are thick, ill advised and unprepared possibly, but not thick.

Have fun
    Target Bunny
    Thanks Jim for pointing the rules abit clearer on the next side shoot target.

I did/do come under the ill advised category, close towards being thick
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Thanks Jim for pointing the rules abit clearer on the next side shoot target.

I did/do come under the ill advised category, close towards being thick
    Eye me n all But then aint we supposed to be?, according to a certain crettin?

T
    (Airgun Section)

Members Gallery.

Hi Everyone.

You may or may not know that the U.B.C has it's own website for the Pistol Competition

Now we will be putting a Members Gallery on the site.

Jason 'Cookie' will be controling this part of the site.

So could any U.B.C. Members or Competition Entrants who want to submit there pictures, please contact Jason on this E:mail Addy

There will be a few more parts to the gallery soon enough. i.e Your Pistol Collection & Shot Targets (paper)

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

talk about the picture gallery, have you seen the rogues gallery.......

http://www.ubc.btik.com/p_People.ikml

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Come on then Russ,
    Put your mug shot up.
    See if you've a higher scare/frightner factor that the four of us

Tony
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    talk about the picture gallery, have you seen the rogues gallery.......

http://www.ubc.btik.com/p_People.ikml

Russ
    Happy ole soul aren't I

Come on lets see your mug shot. What have you got to hide
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Wonder if his relection does a runner screaming, when he looks in the mirror?
    Mine still does
    T
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Sniper View Post
    Wonder if his relection does a runner screaming, when he looks in the mirror?
    Mine still does
    T
    I don't have a reflection (need a devil smiley)
    BE-HAPPY-OK