Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gang

I Would like to thank Tony - Phantom Sniper for the hard work he has put in in creating our new Club Logo, which can be found on the very first post with the members names.

well done fella.

come on we are still open for new members guy's, we want as many as poss, even if you have only thought about owning a pistol come and join our little gang, (then go and buy a Umarex)

we are building quite a bit of Pistol Knowledge between us, so Newbies feel free to come and pick our brains.

Jason - Cookie - UBC Chairman (or person if you want to be PC)
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Oh, wow! I'm loving the logo - nice work, Tony.

Kind of makes me want a Smith.

Logo

Hey Tony!
    Neat logo but where did you get the left handed Smith?
    Gonna Modify it and send it back to you for your approval then drop it on the site with a direct link to the BBS.
    If you approve.

Jim

Mea imperare! Sputum facere tu felix laetitiam? Processus! Sputum fabricati diem
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

ya wanna do what wi me lil logo?

Quote Originally Posted by Target Bunny View Post
    Hey Tony!
    Now that would be giving away a closely guarded secret and I mean GUARDED with 2 highly trained ninja budgies with fully auto .900 cal birdseed dispensers, I mean shooters and a belt full of highly explosive millet frag grenades.

Gonna Modify it and send it back to you for your approval then drop it on the site with a direct link to the BBS.
    If you approve.

Jim
    Modify My Work
    Go on then, lets see what you can do, just remember the copyright belongs to me (unoficial chief logo designer in kazackstan) and the UBC lol

Sure only messin; my email addy is in my profile
    Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Hey Tony!
    If you approve.

Jim

Mea imperare! Sputum facere tu felix laetitiam? Processus! Sputum fabricati diem

A lefthanded Smith sounds good to me!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Talking Logo

Tony
    All I planned to do was take the Smith's off and put on shots showing both sides of the gun but I can pass this to Dragonsinger (Different BBS) who does the target mods for me and see what we get as an alternative.
    I prefer sticking with the original logo of most things so I do not want to change your work. It stands as a complete piece, besides, the Bunny never steals copyright any work published is fully credited as long as I know who to credit.

OHHH Yea. Ill up you one Ninja attack Cockatiel with cageside seed bell and exploding seed tray with sunflower seed shrapnel.
    Jim

Mea imperare! Sputum facere tu felix laetitiam?
    Processus! Sputum fabricati diem.
    Last edited by Target Bunny; 05-07-2008 at 09:30 AM.
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

OHHH Yea. Ill up you one Ninja attack Cockatiel with cageside seed bell and exploding seed tray with sunflower seed shrapnel.
    Jim
    Oh you be very very carefull buddy, my neighbours Cockatiel sometimes turns on him and if yours does the same with that sunflower seed shrapnel........
    Well the consequences could be absolutely devastating
    Get it before it gets you....

ATVB
    Tony
    (Airgun Section)

Talking Get it befor it gets you

Naah
    Just need patience. It's 23 years old and it can't be long before it falls off the perch.
    The little ba... lovechild, is still able to terrorise my son's dog and any kids who get too close

Jim
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Hi Jim, once you have finished putting the TB refinements to Tony's logo, and Tony approves it, can you mail it to me and i'll put the new one up on our members page.

Many Thanks Chaps

Keep up the good work.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the

I can't fight the urge to join the club any longer, everytime I pick my CP88 I get this voice in my head, "Do it, you know you should" so I guess this is me now saying sign me up Cookie

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    And welcome aboard!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Many Thanks Chaps

Keep up the good work.

Jason
    I have spent hours today, trawling through google's images looking for a right hand view of the 586
    It appears there are very few out there I found one on a Mexican site, but it was from a differing angle. Then I found one on a German site! but it only had the grip and cylinder visible
    There appears to be a lot, but when you look closely, they have been photoshopped and just dont look right
    Best thing to do is photograph one from directly above, on a plain (preferably white background) from both left & right sides.
    If you can do that, I can then add them to the logo. I would do it myself, but I dont have one
    Tony
    (Airgun Section)

Hi Tony will take a couple of pic's tomorrow if it's gonna help, also welcome Northern35s can i have your first name for the list, and welcome to the gang. Ok boy's and girls looks like we have got out resident fruit cake, every club has one, you know the one that here's voices.

Hi Tony will take a couple of pic's tomorrow if it's gonna help, also welcome Northern35s can i have your first name for the list, and welcome to the gang. Ok boy's and girls looks like we have got out resident fruit cake, every club has one, you know the one that here's voices.

Stephen

Hi Tony will take a couple of pic's tomorrow if it's gonna help, Ok boy's and girls looks like we have got out resident fruit cake, every club has one, you know the one that here's voices.
    Fantastic the higher the resolution the better.
    Send them to my email,
    Tony
    (Airgun Section)