Thread: G10 Repeater

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G10 Repeater

Hiya,

does anyone know how to load a G10 ? I acquired one recently which I'll probably look to sell on but I want to ensure it works. However, I can't find any way of loading the pellets or even the BBs.

It's in fairly good condition, got a few marks in the paintwork but nothing serious. It's not much of a gun though - do people think a tenner or maybe 15 quid would be a fair price if I can confirm it works ?

Cheers,

Steve
    BSA Super Meteor, Webley Osprey, Webley Senior, Webley Premier Mk2

hello! i had the same problem with mine!

that sounds a fair price to me.

anyway, u have to actually cock the pistol first by pulling the top back bit back, then at the front, the tip bit is plastic, push it to open it, then load up ok??

u can put one pellet in the circle hole, or put some bbs in the square hole then close it up

My dad had one of these when i was a kid, if i remember correctly, at the muzzle end under the barrel is a little round button, if you push this the end should flip up. you can insert a single .177 pellet or something like a dozen bb's, then flick down when loaded, if using bb's you need to have the muzzle point up each time you cock it or it won't repeat. like i said this was when i was a kid they might have changed since then.

They are around £25 new, i have just bought the next one up the G2000 (same just Sliver and black) for £20 posted on here, I think they are good for throwing at a target not shooting, I only want one as this is the first airgun i ever handled and remember being told by my dad DO NOT TOUCH!!! yeah right of course i listened.
    Last edited by cookie; 29-03-2008 at 01:45 PM.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Number 1 - push down
    Number 2 - pull right back until it clicks into place
    Number 3 - push to make the barrel tip up
    Load as per instructions above
    push number 2 back into position

What would normally be the mag release on a real firearm is the safety

click for diagram

gaz, u got a nice collecetion there in that pic

thanks,
    Last edited by gaazzz.t; 15-02-2010 at 11:25 PM.