Quote Originally Posted by Davey K View Post
Come on, you've got to go back and get some pictures - too good a long range shooting story to not have a bit of illustration!! I want to see that smashed up bucket

I wish I could do photo's dave I would have loved to have shown everyone on here. I have done some fantastic long range shooting with all my FAC rifles which has surprised me to such an extent that i still dream about that special day which was 181yds with my friends Range finder which he has on yds as i now have converted to mts. The 181yds might just equal the same in mts actualy, that one was the FAC Hornet .22 34ftlb with biz mags, again same speed 850fps as the .25 31gr barracuda.

This kind of shooting needs a nice windless day as yesterday but i'am so amazed with the .25's performance , I've never done this range with this cali and always waited for the dry windless day to come along and it just so happened after i shot 2 big bunnies I got abit bored. Everything was quiet so i thought i'd have a long range plink, really pleased with the results and as i said i wish i could have either had a cam corder or piccys to show you guys, you would have loved it. Happy Shooting Dave.