Yestereday I went to the farm to do abit of hunting as i did the day before, the weather was very nice and sunny and no wind either(makes a change). There was not much activity so got abit bored. I had with me as i did the day before the .25 which i got 4 big bunnies with.

I noticed a white bucket that has some sort of feed that the farmer gives the cows , it was just lying around empty so i picked it up and placed it on a steel pole (turned upsied down). Went back to where there is an old tree stump, range found it and it read 174mt, did this twice to make sure it was spot on.

I placed the rifle on the stump but first layed a bit of tarpaling over it, got myself into position and took aim at the bucket. Man that is one hell of a distence and i knew the mill dots were not going to be enough so i went down to the black line of the scope (varmint11 4-16x44), adjusted the parellex to 200mts and turned the mag to 10.

Took aim and BINGO got it! , blew a hole right through it cause i had to see what it did to it, went back and did the same BINGO got it again. Did this right through the mag (12 shots) now I dont know if anyone knows these buckets but they have a face of a cow on them. The bucket has like a reddish brown feed inside them and are 10lts contents.
I was going for the bucket but after I finished I went to see the bucket.

All 12 shots were in the yellow area and the last ten all grouped around the cows neck. I needed the yellow to give me something to aim at. I could not belive the accuracy at that range! I was taken back by it, and the bucket was shattered to bits bit chunks at the otherside blown right off. Also found afew that hit the pole as they went through the first side of the thick plastic bucket, they were smashed to bits with nasty intendations made to the pole.

I was shocked at the power retention left at that range and the accuracy too. Man I really do enjoy and respect my .25 as this truely is an amazing rifle and cali.
Happy Shooting Lads.