Thread: .38 snubbie in CO2?

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

.38 snubbie in CO2?

Does anyone know if Umarex - or anyone - makes a .38 snubbie model?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

The Gamo R77 certainly used to be made with a 2.5" barrel (and also 4" and 6" I think), there were also different grip styles as well - very slim plastic or a more contoured finger-grip style.

I suspect the quality wasn't as good as Umarex, but unlike the Umarex S&W it had a full length cylinder which swung out for loading - obviously the pellets went in right at the back and, on firing, travelled down an inch or so of "chamber" before entering the barrel proper.

It was, of course, only .177".

Iain

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I'll have to look into that Gamo, Iain, thank you.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    There is a little Russian revolver which fits this description. See this thread ...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...ssian+revolver
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 03-04-2008 at 09:42 PM.