Thread: Baikal Drozd Advice

Smile Baikal Drozd Advice

Hi I want to buy one of these from the US, has anyone else ordered one of these from overseas and a) Firstly is it legal in the UK b) did it get through customs ok b) does anyone have any experience that they would like to share regarding this?
    I would really appreciate some help on this. As much advice as you can give please.
    I'm of the opinion that they do not break any UK laws, are below UK pistol limits etc.

Please look at the link, they look like good fun. Incidentally, i would not be going for an extended barrel version for obvious reasons.

http://www.airgundepot.com/eaa-drozd...essed-kit.html

Thanks for looking

This request is repeated in another part of the forum.

Hello mate, Not sure of legality issue because of the burst fire capability, but the biggest problem I have found from the U.S. is getting them to agree to send it to the U.K I believe the site you linked, (airgun depot, will not ship out of the U.S at all). Some companies will send U.K spec guns (such as crooked barn), The Drozd is still fun as a U.K spec gun though, and I have heard rumours that converting to burst fire not actually hard if you have the appropriate circuit board, which I would imagine would be easy to import from the states, like I said though legality might be an issue.

All the best.. Andrew

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    not legal in the UK.
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

The Drozd is available over here in semi automatic form, expect to pay around £155 have a chat to "screwdriver" he is a new owner, your local RFD should be able to order it in for you, there are several owners on this forum, here is a pic of mine.

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs225&d=08126&f=dscf0849551.jpg
    Last edited by vfrkid; 08-04-2008 at 12:55 AM.

Just curious but wasnt this thread on a couple of days ago.
    I'm sure I posted on it

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger13401 View Post
    Just curious but wasnt this thread on a couple of days ago.
    I'm sure I posted on it
    I'm sure there was a post a couple of days back???
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

it sure was
    Hw110k,hw35e,pp700,750, , crossman 776 ,2200 magnum,140, 1077,m1 carbine, 1377,fn8 lighthunter,Sheridan blue streak, Sharp ace , Sharp innova, tx200hc,weblry premier,yunker2,1999 makerov, Baikal drozd

Groundhog day