Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A.A. Khamsin. For sale find.

A.A. Khamsin. For sale find.

Another rifle found on my travels to BAR today was this A.A. Khamsin.

But dont start reaching for your wallets. GRAYLING also spotted it and added it to his collection. The smile on his face was so wide I thought the top of his head would fall off.
    Nice one.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Nice one Gary

This the tops of the AA Sidelever Range, so they say anyway. I still prefer the Firepower & Combat

Seruiously though I'm well happy for you mate!! Now you & Daveuk have got Khamsins

You'll have to bring them round when You & Dave down to good old brum

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Gary(Grayling) actually came to my house for a brew with Clifftop on their way back from B.A.R. he is made up with his 'find'. its like you said Paddy, we
    've all been very lucky with our finds lately.

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Thumbs up

Now that is beautifull,one of the rifles I allways liked when I was a nipper reading the print of every page of AGW every month!

Thumbs up

I haven't seen a Khamsin before. Very nice indeed. Did they come with that stock as standard?

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Dave (BABE MAGNET) UK's luck has FINALLY rubbed off on me lads, I'd never actually seen a real Khamsin before today, only ever saw them in mid 80's Airgun mags adverts. Then while in B.A.R with Sir Clifford, Raymondo and the famous period guns and scopes Guru Ian Jones, I.J earlier today, I heard those AMAZING words Khamsin for sale . After neally being knocked down by I.J in his rush towards the speaker of those words, I finally put these long legs to good use beating the speeding blur I.J by a whisker , THAT BLOKE CAN MOVE . Anyway I am now the owner of a beautiful Air Arms Khamsin with lovely Walnut woodwork and deep blemish free bluing, there are a few minor dings in the woodwork but nowt a wet hanky and steam iron won't sort am well chuffed .

Myself and the BBS hunk and gusset wetter DaveUK now intend to do a nighttime raid on the Pad E residence to errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr relieve him of his Air Arms Combat, as we thinks its just to rare and special for a Brummy to have only messing young Pad we've all done well lately chaps.

Funny though after never seeing a real Khamsin before NOW I've seen two IN ONE DAY, Dave the Stud UK has sourced another beautiful example of this rare sidelever to join his excellent Air Gun collection WELL DONE TO ALL THREE OF US .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Punchsteve View Post
    I haven't seen a Khamsin before. Very nice indeed. Did they come with that stock as standard?
    Yes Steve oh BBS MUNCHKIN and TRAINEE DRUID they came as you see it in the piccie, very tasty indeed .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Yes Steve oh BBS MUNCHKIN and TRAINEE DRUID they came as you see it in the piccie, very tasty indeed .
    Another gun to add to my list of "one day's". The list, is at present expanding faster than Ulrika Jonsson's erm... is that the time already? Must dash.

Good for you mate, you must be chuffed to bits with it.

Then while in B.A.R with Sir Clifford, Raymondo and the famous period guns and scopes Guru Ian Jones, I.J earlier today, I heard those AMAZING words Khamsin for sale . After neally being knocked down by I.J in his rush towards the speaker of those words, I finally put these long legs to good use beating the speeding blur I.J by a whisker , THAT BLOKE CAN MOVE .
    I tell you! If this had been a left hander, as big as GRAYLING and CLIFFTOP are, I would have shown them NO MERCY, and held them both back one handed while holding the Khamsin.

Great (right handed) find.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 07-04-2008 at 10:13 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I tell you! If this had been a left hander, as big as GRAYLING and CLIFFTOP are, I would have shown them NO MERCY, and held them both back one handed while holding the Khamsin.

Great (right handed) find.

ATB
    Ian
    Now listen here Ian. Despite the fact that I might well bow to your great knowledge and wisdom (and access to the "Secret Drawer"), HAD that Khazzi thingy been a lefty, even I might have had a yearning for it, and YOU my pint-sized professional, you would have been stuffed in my coat pocket!!

Non Nobis Solum Sed Toti Mundo Nati.

Co-founder of "Treats4BritishTroops"

Myself and the BBS hunk and gusset wetter DaveUK now intend to do a nighttime raid on the Pad E residence to errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr relieve him of his Air Arms Combat, as we thinks its just to rare and special for a Brummy to have only messing young Pad we've all done well lately chaps.

Funny though after never seeing a real Khamsin before NOW I've seen two IN ONE DAY, Dave the Stud UK has sourced another beautiful example of this rare sidelever to join his excellent Air Gun collection WELL DONE TO ALL THREE OF US .

If you can get past the sensors, mines & booby traps then the Combat is yours . Now I didn't say I'm joking

As yourself & Dave has said, we all have been lucky. Plus these are the guns that we all wanted back in the day & to get them practically at the same time is uncanny.

I might be interested in one, however it will have to be a leftie which means that I'll end up with I.J. fighting me

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by clifftop View Post
    Now listen here Ian. Despite the fact that I might well bow to your great knowledge and wisdom (and access to the "Secret Drawer"), HAD that Khazzi thingy been a lefty, even I might have had a yearning for it, and YOU my pint-sized professional, you would have been STUFFED IN MY COAT POCKET!!!.

Clifford does this mean you are warming to the period Air Guns scene . I know the capaious depths of Sir Clifford De Tops pockets ONLY TOO WELL , he always seems to have great trouble finding his wallet in this cavenous expanse of cloth, biscuit crumbs and the odd missing Infantry patrol . But remember Sir Clifford, I.J is a grandmaster of the ancient WOOLY BACK martial art of ECKY THUMP who d'yer think trained BLACK PUDDING BERTHA . He did turn from a friendly knowledgeable period Gun/Scopes expert into a LETHAL WEAPON and BLUR of activity at the mere mention of one word KHAMSIN. Luckily he was already encumbered with the weight of all those airgun parts he had ALREADY liberated from Seans SECRET DRAWER in BAR in his EQUALLY CAPIOUS/CAVENOUS pockets .

SO UPSET SENSEI JONES, GRANDMASTER OF ECKYTHUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK .

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post

As yourself & Dave has said, we all have been lucky. Plus these are the guns that we all wanted back in the day & to get them practically at the same time is uncanny.

Regards
    Paddy.
    I'm just hoping that after 2 Camargues then 2 Khamsins an SA Parabellum AND A COMBAT have resurfaced from the depths of time IN SUCH A SHORT TIME a few more COMBATS/AR7 come our way, although no1 goes to my good bud DaveUK to complete his IMPRESSIVE Air Arms collection. Made up you got yours young Pad , are you going to trust me to shoot it after what happened at Kibworth . WITH THE .177 Parabellum .

MAD MARK Guest
    GOT YOURSELF A NICE GUN THERE GARY,,I HAD ONE MENY YEARS AGO WITH A GAS RAM IN IT.DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN STILL GET A RAM TO FIT IT BUT IT SHOT VERY WELL INDEED

MARK

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MARK View Post
    GOT YOURSELF A NICE GUN THERE GARY,,I HAD ONE MENY YEARS AGO WITH A GAS RAM IN IT.DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN STILL GET A RAM TO FIT IT BUT IT SHOT VERY WELL INDEED

MARK
    Have seen a fair few gas ram conversions Mark buddy all the Air Arms Jackel based actions are the same for these old weapons, it the Khamsins themselves that are hard to source.