Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If only one Co2 pistol....

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

Question If only one Co2 pistol....

If you could own only one CO2 pistol - whether one you presently own, or a wish list item - which one would it be, and why?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

My Crooked Barn 2240...it was my first Co2 pistol and I've tried numerous "grape-busters" since but they're all gone and Ive still got my hard-hitting beloved.... Eric.

my makarov ,it was half the price of my umarex clones , made entirely of steel not diecast and 95% origional gun parts, accuracy was the only problem but not now ive got me drozd barrel fitted.
    come to think of it the drozd is a pistol so ill include that as well
    Last edited by screwdriver; 08-04-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: change
    Hw110k,hw35e,pp700,750, , crossman 776 ,2200 magnum,140, 1077,m1 carbine, 1377,fn8 lighthunter,Sheridan blue streak, Sharp ace , Sharp innova, tx200hc,weblry premier,yunker2,1999 makerov, Baikal drozd

WelshGaz Guest
    I'd love a Makarov, if I can ever find one for sale, No gun shops near me (with in 30 miles) stock them.

One can live in hope. But I doubt I will get one.

Gaz

not sure if still availiable try york guns
    Hw110k,hw35e,pp700,750, , crossman 776 ,2200 magnum,140, 1077,m1 carbine, 1377,fn8 lighthunter,Sheridan blue streak, Sharp ace , Sharp innova, tx200hc,weblry premier,yunker2,1999 makerov, Baikal drozd

2240 / 1740 all day long...the tinkerer's pistol!

Great fun to both shoot and modify.

I've had Umarex clones but the novelty wears off after 5 minutes........with a Crosman when you're bored with it you can just trick it up a bit more.

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    I had a makarov but disliked it for the poor accuracy so sold it on, I have had a couple of crosman's but sold them on too. The only other co2 pistol I'm wanting is a S&W, I have had a go of one with the 8" barrel and was literaly blown away. Thats the next gun for my arsenal

I'd love to get hold of one of them in kit form, with all 3 barrels! any going spare?

there was a 4" version last week for sale on here but I've just bought a Lightning and am skint till next payday (always the case, init)

WelshGaz Guest
    I managed to miss the last 2 on here since I joined, hopefully I will get he next one, fingers crossed They sell quite quick.

I live 264 miles from York Gun, its a bit far to travel for face to face as they can't mail order now. I want one but not that much lol.

Gaz

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Hi Jim, the best CO2 pistol, in fact the best air/gas pistol without spending a vast fortune is the

AERON B-96

also known as the RWS CP 96 in the US.

You can use it as a plinker - how about 5 shots in 1.5 seconds! It is a true semi-auto, it cocks and indexes the next pellet automatically, and still manages to have a nice trigger. The Drulov does this too but it is not as accurate and the trigger is squishy.

Or as a target gun - will shoot 4mm groups at 10 meters!

It has an adjustable grip and grip-angle, lovely clear sights with lots of different elements, a fill will give for about 120 shots or you can use Crosman capsules if you prefer, and it somes with nice anodised green finish to its receiver. It is a superb pistol, and they cost about £350 here, so maybe $400? That is the only catch, apart from they seem to be out of production, but you get alot of pistol for the money so you will only need the one...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_J View Post
    Grape busters is my phrase.....find your own.......

Gotta agree, my crooked barns are the bees knees when it comes to co2. I love my .177 version. It now has a Tasco Pro-Point Red dot sight on it and so accurate and powerful.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/DSCF4316.jpg
    I love the expression Andy but didn't know you'd taken a patent out on it.....
    How about "Balloon Buster".....
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by WelshGaz View Post
    I managed to miss the last 2 on here since I joined, hopefully I will get he next one, fingers crossed They sell quite quick.

I live 264 miles from York Gun, its a bit far to travel for face to face as they can't mail order now. I want one but not that much lol.

Gaz
    they will send one to your nearest dealer for £15 extra I had one sent last week, they are putting their price up from £94 to £110 shortly

gotta be a ppk

WelshGaz Guest
    vfrkid Thanks, I didnt know that was possible, looks like a phone call will be made once payday comes in.

Thanks once again,

Gaz

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Crosman 600!....you know it makes sense!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Hmm, tricky.

God help me but it might be a modded 2240. Just the modding alone keeps me a happy bunny. If the question was fun per pound, no contest, the 2240 every time.

SW is also a serious contender in the fun stakes.

But then there is a DU-10. Semi auto just can't be wrong...