• diamond mag

0 0%
  • red dot sight

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what reticle do you prefer

clarkyxxx Guest

Question what reticle do you prefer

hey, just wonderind what reticle everyone prefers, i use standard duplex (wots the differnce between 30/30 and duplex) but i was wonderin how popular mildot and other rets are

draftsmann Guest
    For fast target aquisition in low light nothing in my book beats a duplex reticle with bold circle around the fine inner crosshairs.

Adrian

smiley Guest
    im getting used to a mil dot reticle at the mo and getting good results... seems to be working really well, 30yrds, centre cross... 35 yrds, first lower dot... 40 second and so on... hawke reticles are cristal clear and very fine but the s/sniper probably gets better... very funky

Thunderbolt A10 Guest
    Hi,

I don´t use any of the above reticles, but the one I use is NightForce´s NPR2 reticle and it can be illuminated too if you like - actually a MUST in low light conditions.
    A very fine reticle without any bulky lines and the reticle is more "centred" in the middle of the scope to give a more concentrated sight picture. Excellent reticle.

Rgds,
    Thunderbolt A-10
    Last edited by Thunderbolt A10; 25-04-2004 at 01:14 PM.

lazapell2003 Guest
    i use tasco EXP scopes 3-9 mag with a 42/54mm oval objective lens,these have a very fine 30/30 rect and can hit anything from 10 yds upto and beyond 60 yds with no problem, poll seems to show that there are plenty of shooters that need the milldots, just goes to show theres shooters and theres SHOOTERS.

draftsmann Guest
    Originally posted by lazapell2003
    i use tasco EXP scopes 3-9 mag with a 42/54mm oval objective lens,these have a very fine 30/30 rect and can hit anything from 10 yds upto and beyond 60 yds with no problem, poll seems to show that there are plenty of shooters that need the milldots, just goes to show theres shooters and theres SHOOTERS.
    Yeah, just like there's w@nkers and W@NKERS, eh?

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by draftsmann
    Yeah, just like there's w@nkers and W@NKERS, eh?

The Golden Shot Guest
    Nice reply Adrian lol , Shooters and SHOOTERS must be an FT term i'm jokin Lazapell
    Last edited by The Golden Shot; 25-04-2004 at 03:24 PM.

lazapell2003 Guest
    ******s and ******s ????

lmao , tell me which one of these two are you then??
    another ****t with an inferiority complex

Lazapell, do you have the Tasco EXP on your Meteor or on the Relum?
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

lazapell2003 Guest
    craig iv never owned a relum, and as for the 50 yrd kills on rabbits 20 years ago with a meteor , what i said was true , we used to tune them up them days the same as they do now, the only diffrence was we used open sights, now many just don.t believe that , not my problem, i came on this site to share some of my shooting stories and to many they are just that stories , but there the truth i did shoot a crow stone dead at 100 yrds i do shoot rabbits at 60 yds with legal powerd rifles, now as for not taking shots at that range what bull , there vermin and if the govenment feels fit to use mixey that is by far and away the worst death to any animal then me miising the mark sometimes and having to finnish them off at 60 yds is far less cruel, iv heard it talked about on here ""have respect for even brown rats"" if it was deer stalking then yes have repect but not rabbits or rats.i dont think many people here live in a rural enviroment so dont realy understand the country way of life, we have pheasant shoots here and if you cared to watch you would se that 2 outer ten does not die when hit with a 12 bore , thay have to be finnished off, so to all the townies get off your high moral ground and see life from our perspective

Originally posted by lazapell2003

so to all the townies get off your high moral ground and see life from our perspective

I tried that but my cousin told me she would call the police if I ever tried 'country perspective' again..
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

draftsmann Guest
    I hear Liezapell's sister isn't so fussy though Craig?

Adrian

Beer Hunter Guest
    lmao
    Now this is why I jound this BBS!

suggsey Guest
    whoops.....
    I seemed to have stunbled onto the stage of the Jerry Springer Show.......