Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Nearly" Easter Bunny Bash

Post "Nearly" Easter Bunny Bash

Just a timely reminder to all that the nearly Easter Bunny Bash is being held at Basingstoke next Sunday, 25th April.

All are invited to come along and enter one or more of the various competitions we are running and we've got plenty of trophies for the top shots!

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club having being running an Easter open comprising of Hunter and F.T plus side shoots for well over ten years and always welcome new faces.

I know many of the bbs members attend our opens and have a great time and we've always got room for new faces.

This year we have a 30 shot FT, 30 Shot Hunter, 30 shot pistol Hunter and our new Tactical Air-gun or TAG competition which is designed to sort out those who can do the business from those who think they can

For further details please go to the "events" page or visit our website, www.barpc.org.uk

Cheers all

Bob
    Secretary BARPC

Bump

Will be there and a free bump.

Lets hope the weather is a tad better than it was today

Simon.
    Beretta 692 30" Sporter L/H Adjustable Stock
    Crooked Barn 2240 .22

A tad damp? I beached my inflatable twice getting into the club grounds today, chucked the old S400 out and used a spear gun. Damned accurate bit of kit at 20 yards taking out 3 Nockover targets in one go so watch out next week cos it seems I'm better off with the spear gun!

This is probably the kiss of death, but usually we are very lucky with the weather. We'll keep all things crossed in hope of the usual blue skies and warm temps

Bob

Mike Pearce Guest
    Hi Bob,

There are quite a few guys & gals from Lea Valley who are interested in the Hunter pistol, but a lot of these shoot TAC guns.

I've just checked the club wed site & there is no mention of the TAC ban at Basingstoke. Is the ban still in effect or has it been lifted?

I also notice a lead pellet only rule, can we shoot tin pellets?

Ewok

Snapshot. Guest
    Have a look at the thread in the events section - no TACs allowed.

Jonathan

Us Taffs were hoping to make it but we have an internal league to finish, but hope you have a good turn out.

Cheers
    Pete

Gary C Guest
    Originally posted by sparky
    Us Taffs were hoping to make it but we have an internal league to finish, but hope you have a good turn out.

Cheers
    Pete
    I am bitterly disappointed that you had to adopt these racist tones. Not only do you exclude Sammie twice , but you now exclude Gazo, Craig and myself, plus any other English members of Quarry.

Originally posted by Gary C
    I am bitterly disappointed that you had to adopt these racist tones. Not only do you exclude Sammie twice , but you now exclude Gazo, Craig and myself, plus any other English members of Quarry.
    Whats wrong with Taffs its only short for Target Affiliation For Foreign Shooters

Pete

Gary C Guest
    I thought it was "Totally All Ferociously F****d Stocks

Originally posted by Gary C
    I thought it was "Totally All Ferociously F****d Stocks
    Come on Monk you know thats only if you let an Englishman play with the stock

Pete

Gary C Guest
    Just to confirm Pete.

Your stock was sent to Paul Watson in Karachi via Honest Osama and Son carriers. I used the economy service to save a shekel or two...

They don't actually give a tracking number, by the time delivery is due they've usually gone bust anyway

Shaggy Guest
    I am sceaming at the Moment
    Hopefully I'll get there on the Day I'd like to shoot 3 of the comps would be nice to do them on the same day!
    Maybe Theydon's lot might come with makes it a far cheaper day that way

Heres's hoping?

Darren

BoNeS Guest
    yea we will be there daz ring ya later to sort out pick up times only and hour or so from my place

Really sorry you can't make it Pete, we were going to show you Taffs how to shoot hunters properly

We'll have to wait for the Summer Sizzler now, If you can manage an 80 shot course that is

Bob