craig iv never owned a relum, and as for the 50 yrd kills on rabbits 20 years ago with a meteor , what i said was true , we used to tune them up them days the same as they do now, the only diffrence was we used open sights, now many just don.t believe that , not my problem, i came on this site to share some of my shooting stories and to many they are just that stories , but there the truth i did shoot a crow stone dead at 100 yrds i do shoot rabbits at 60 yds with legal powerd rifles, now as for not taking shots at that range what bull , there vermin and if the govenment feels fit to use mixey that is by far and away the worst death to any animal then me miising the mark sometimes and having to finnish them off at 60 yds is far less cruel, iv heard it talked about on here ""have respect for even brown rats"" if it was deer stalking then yes have repect but not rabbits or rats.i dont think many people here live in a rural enviroment so dont realy understand the country way of life, we have pheasant shoots here and if you cared to watch you would se that 2 outer ten does not die when hit with a 12 bore , thay have to be finnished off, so to all the townies get off your high moral ground and see life from our perspective