Thread: GP 1 Tondo.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Team

Mike that sounds fair, Simon needs all the help he can get after Sunday, he said he would beat me as well Sunday, shame for him eh hahahaha. Would be good to get a crew of us together for the GP's. Makes it more worthwhile. Might be a good idea to speak to Martin Jones (Castleton), he might be interested. The more the merrier.
    JUDGE DRUID
    Walther Dominator (Titanium) Weaver t36
    Daystate Harrier SE EB 10x42.

Quote Originally Posted by berty177 View Post
    Mike that sounds fair, Simon needs all the help he can get after Sunday, he said he would beat me as well Sunday, shame for him eh hahahaha. Would be good to get a crew of us together for the GP's. Makes it more worthwhile. Might be a good idea to speak to Martin Jones (Castleton), he might be interested. The more the merrier.
    I think Matin is tied at home with his daughter unfortunatly, he is a real nice guy. If I ever find his neck I will definatly give it back to him!

No really, it would be nice to see martin doing more gp, if he were in AA
    As he is in a i am glad he is staying at home!

Have your say after Gp 2 Batty, If I cant put you off being just one lane ahead of you with my camera I am sure little Kew going awol again will do the trick!
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot