Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubc

Talking Ubc

UBC only one month old and growing by the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atb boys dai

Quote Originally Posted by Skan Man. View Post
    UBC only one month old and growing by the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atb boys dai
    Thanks to this section I've been using my HW45 more.

& with the up & coming competition, I've been really trying to improve my groupings. I've got a snooker style spinner target & yesterday I got all the colours except the black in succession (thats a first for me)

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

its hard to believe how a few lads that had pistols in common brought about the pistol section ,well done UBC

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thaijamie View Post
    its hard to believe how a few lads that had pistols in common brought about the pistol section ,well done UBC
    i think the thing is they are just great fun ive got some top custom rifles probeley worth a few dollars but you cant beat blasting beer cans with a semi auto in the back garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!ppk is the one you give it to anyone of my mates and they love it

UBC will grow by the day as we have seen it on here

atb lads dai

Angry

that looks cool mate but the UBC rule on here!!!!!!!!!!!!we can shoot off 8 in 2 secs and you can only shoot one

atb andy

dai

But Dai...the 8 shots can just about molest a grape but one shot with a 2240 will persuade a grape to become wine....
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    But Dai...the 8 shots can just about molest a grape but one shot with a 2240 will persuade a grape to become wine....
    Eric.
    nice one eric

dai

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_J View Post
    I had a mate round the other day with his Colt 1911. I asked him to put a hole in that empty pellet tin with his Colt. No chance, just a small dint that looked like a bluebottle had blindly flown into it on a dark night. My 2240 special went right through it.......Nuked it. See what I mean.

I also have one of those metal boxed targets that have four running boars in there that you must knock down and then hit a central disk to reset. None of the Umarex spud guns can even knock em down. It takes a real air pistol to do that.

Bring it on UBC (Underpowered Boys Club)
    That brought a smile to my face

I have a one of >>THESE<< I shot each spinner in succesion the other day until the last one when the neighbour said "I must be giving you some luck" & I missed the black with my HW45. First time ever. The discs were being hit HARD. I wonder what the pellet strike would be with my Gamo or skif?
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Seriously, this UBC name is not good. I don't own one single Umarex pop gun and never will again. I have seen the light and power that is a real air pistol.

Join RAPE (Real Air Pistol Enthusiasts) today.

Here is a picture of a real air pistol:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/DSCF4445.jpg
    Look he's doing it again .he's making me drool again

that pistol really looks great mate

atb Keith

I must say there are some lovely 2240 etc out there, and if if i needed the power or one came along at the right price i would have one. But nothing those power houses could do is a much fun as shooting off 8 rounds in a couple of seconds (10 on the 586). Power or Fun people it's your choice.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    I must say there are some lovely 2240 etc out there, and if if i needed the power or one came along at the right price i would have one. But nothing those power houses could do is a much fun as shooting off 8 rounds in a couple of seconds (10 on the 586). Power or Fun people it's your choice.

Cookie you're right about choice mate,personally I like 'em all just wish I could afford them all

at,Keith

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

UBC for me

Seriously, this UBC name is not good. I don't own one single Umarex pop gun and never will again. I have seen the light and power that is a real air pistol.

Join RAPE (Real Air Pistol Enthusiasts) today.

Here is a picture of a real air pistol:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/DSCF4445.jpg
    I think we should stick with UBC, even though I don't own a Umarex, myself.

That one above's a real beauty, though! What is it?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

That Andy J is such a show off
    here's one of my bad boys....http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...crosman38t.jpg

a .22 six shot co2 ..

yep,crosman 38t,got it on here from nice guy John "duomatic 410" it's a lovely old gun,packs a punch and pretty accurate too .....oh and good fun as well ...and btw Andy your pistols are the dogs nutz

atb,keith
    Last edited by Porky; 14-04-2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    A crooked Barn 2240. You can get these much easier than we can Jim.
    Andy, what exactly did they do to alter the pistol from stock?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone