Thread: The Rekord And The Perfekt Triggers ...

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

The Rekord And The Perfekt Triggers ...

I know these two trigger units can be interchanged, what I want to know is if the TRIGGER BLADE can be swapped round. The Perfekt unit has a stamping while the Rekord has a nicer ribbed cast unit. Anyone know? And is there any way of importing a Weihrauch without dealing with Hull Cartridge?

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    I dont know if the rekodr trigger blade would fit a perfekt unit? i think they work differently?

I've had a couple of weihrauchs that have been imported by other companies or so i presume as there's no hull cartridge stamp on the barrel?

just get a modern HW80 or HW95 Rekord trigger block for whatever gun you are toying with the idea of swapping the blade on You'll get a nice polished gold trigger then

PAUL

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by premierpistol View Post
    I dont know if the rekodr trigger blade would fit a perfekt unit? i think they work differently?

just get a modern HW80 or HW95 Rekord trigger block for whatever gun you are toying with the idea of swapping the blade on You'll get a nice polished gold trigger then

PAUL
    Problem is that if you fit the Rekord in the Perfekt slot it will not work with the safety that sticks out the back of the cylinder block, the Rekord works with the transverse safety. Which other companies import the HW range? I'd really like a Beeman version as the stocks are nicer (Beeman R7/HW30S not the HW30II which is sold here)

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    AHH, i see what you are meaning now! I have some diagrams somewhere on my other pc, they show the rekord and perfekt triggers in a cut through style. I'll dig em out if i can and post them on here, it may give a better insight to your query?

I'm not sure of the other importers names, maybe they got the guns from hull without the stamping?

Have seen a couple of new HW's without the HC stamp on them, so some find their way here, BUT be carefull as 1 was only 7ftlbs.