Thread: More Pellet probes Available @ 48p Each.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up More Pellet probes Available @ 48p Each.

All Now SOLD. Thanks For Looking.

The guy who supplied me with the pellet probes here http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264413 (note the link says all sold but that doesn't relate to the batch on offer here), has a fresh stock that he has put together for an aligned order (apparently these are actually something to do with commercial screen fixings) and has asked me if I would like another batch of fifty.

Although administering the last lot was a bit of a nightmare, it did help out a lot of folk on here, so I am happy to have another go. But this will be the last time tho, and I'll only commit to buying said second bag for re-distribution once all fifty are spoken for. Please note however that this time round collar washers are not included (as not needed).

The price will be as before (two un-used 2nd class stamps per probe and a fully stamped and addressed envelope to send them in), but unlike last time I'm setting a maximum order limit of six. If interested, please p-m me or post below and I'll p-m you where to send your stamps and S.A.E. as due to the pure logistics of the numbers involved, I can’t enter into any protracted p-m’s on this subject . Atb.

Ps. Finally this advert has an extra job, as it will bring pleasure to five fish wives who attend one of my shoots who derive an unhealthy pleasure from commenting to each other about what I post on the BBS. Well knock yourselves out on this one then boys, as I am flattered that what I get up to forms some substance for you in your otherwise bland and banal sad little lives.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 16-04-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: all now sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thumbs up

i'll take 3 please gareth
    cheers
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by deelcee View Post
    i'll take 3 please gareth
    cheers
    dave
    Hi Dave, hope the Osprey is still going good . Three for you it is then my friend, and I will p-m you the details where to send (unless you still have them ) once a few more pledges are posted. Atb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hello Mr W-B.

How the devil are you?

I missed out on the first batch, not thinking of there relavence at the time. . However not only two weeks ago we was discussing the importance of such device at the club, esp for my beloved Jackals . Needless to say I was rather annoyed with my myself , for not purchasing a set in the first place . I was only thinking the other day whether to PM you to enquire if you have or would be getting anymore . But lo & behold I no longer need to ask the question .

So with my next breath can you put me down for TWO please

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    can you put me down for TWO please

Regards
    Paddy.
    Hi again Paddy, cheers for the p-m of support and I hope all is well with you and yours too . Two for you it is then. If you haven't still got my details from the wooden stocked .177 deal, no worries, will p-m it over again once I have the probes in my mitts . Atb Gareth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi again Paddy, cheers for the p-m of support and I hope all is well with you and yours too . Two for you it is then. If you haven't still got my details from the wooden stocked .177 deal, no worries, will p-m it over again once I have the probes in my mitts . Atb Gareth.

One has sent you a PM , all is well with me & mine thank you

How long before you will those pellet probes in your mitts then?

with the kindest of regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    How long before you will those pellet probes in your mitts then?
    Will be seeing him Saturday night so if enough interest by then, I will phone him in advance and ask him to bring a pack of 50 along . YHPM and I will keep all who post posted (pun intended ). Atb: Gareth W-B.

pellet probe

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    The guy who supplied me with the pellet probes here http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264413 (note the link says all sold but that doesn't relate to the batch on offer here), has a fresh stock that he has put together for an aligned order (apparently these are actually something to do with commercial screen fixings) and has asked me if I would like another batch of fifty.

Although administering the last lot was a bit of a nightmare, it did help out a lot of folk on here, so I am happy to have another go. But this will be the last time tho, and I'll only commit to buying said second bag for re-distribution once all fifty are spoken for. Please note however that this time round collar washers are not included (as not needed).

The price will be as before (two un-used 2nd class stamps per probe and a fully stamped and addressed envelope to send them in), but unlike last time I'm setting a maximum order limit of six. If interested, please post below only and I'll p-m you where to send your stamps and S.A.E. as due to the pure logistics of the numbers involved, I can’t enter into any protracted p-m’s on this subject . Atb: Gareth.

Ps. Finally this advert has an extra job, as it will bring pleasure to five fish wives who attend one of my shoots who derive an unhealthy pleasure from commenting to each other about what I post on the BBS. Well knock yourselves out on this one then boys, as I am flattered that what I get up to forms some substance for you in your otherwise bland and banal sad little lives.
    Hi Gareth may I have two p;ease

Quote Originally Posted by 1996clive View Post
    Hi Gareth may I have two p;ease
    ... Hi Clive, yes you certainly can. Will p-m you where and when to send once I've got them in my hand so to speak . Atb: Gareth.

All now sold. Everyone who has their name on the list will be sent a p-m regarding where to send their stamps etc during the course of this evening or tomorrow . Thanks for looking: Gareth W-B.