Thread: May Spring Power Competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just shot mine this evening and had 3 non-scoring fliers but was still quite pleased with my score considering how nerve-wracking it was....
    Must get more practice....
    Eric.

i've been off work for the last few days (missus had a baby) and i've managed to spent a reasonable time playing pistols in the garden (she only needs to shout!)
    So i was quite relaxed when i did mine. Doesn't mean it's any good though!!!
    Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20 - Air Arms TX200 HC .177
    FX Verminator .177 - Theoben Evolution .177

Graham Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
    i've been off work for the last few days (missus had a baby) and i've managed to spent a reasonable time playing pistols in the garden (she only needs to shout!)
    Congratulations!!!!

Graham Guest
    It's looking bad for me getting the spoon (NOT) I just printed off the targets and they're a bit bigger than the ones I used last week. I might even hit double figures.... Watch this space!

Although........ the ones I printed off appear to go up to 11, have I printed the wrong ones? They go up to eight with figures and there are three more scoring rings inside that, including the bull. Does that just count as 10 as well or have I printed the wrong target? I took the 1st page for 6 yards from the link in the first post.

HEEEEEELP!

I'll send results in tomorrow....... as long as I have something to shoot at.

Graham Guest
    Hopefully this picture will show you what I mean.....

untitled.bmp

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    It's looking bad for me getting the spoon (NOT) I just printed off the targets and they're a bit bigger than the ones I used last week. I might even hit double figures.... Watch this space!

Although........ the ones I printed off appear to go up to 11, have I printed the wrong ones? They go up to eight with figures and there are three more scoring rings inside that, including the bull. Does that just count as 10 as well or have I printed the wrong target? I took the 1st page for 6 yards from the link in the first post.

HEEEEEELP!

I'll send results in tomorrow....... as long as I have something to shoot at.
    Hi Graham, thats the right target, (first page 4 targets on a sheet) don't worry about the bull it still only scores 10, if you submit a score of 55 out of 50 there might be problem.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Graham Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Hi Graham, thats the right target, (first page 4 targets on a sheet) don't worry about the bull it still only scores 10, if you submit a score of 55 out of 50 there might be problem.
    Haha, I'll tell the jokes! There'll be a stewards enquiry if I get more than 20. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
    Congratulations James, Hope mother a Baby are doing well, Boy or girl?

A proud daddy, I'm surprised you could shoot with your head up in the clouds.

Bring on those sleepless nights
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Congratulations James, Hope mother a Baby are doing well, Boy or girl?

A proud daddy, I'm surprised you could shoot with your head up in the clouds.

Bring on those sleepless nights
    I'll second that congratulations James.

However don't expect any extra points being awarded to you

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK