Thread: 92f compensator

Exclamation 92f compensator

as above anyone got one for sale must be nickle

atb dai

mods move this to wanted section if i am not aloud to post here!

Moderator for 92F

Hello mate. I had one and didn't really rate them so sold it. It didn't look all that either. Best thing is to get UK Neil to make you one as I'd had one of his moderators for CO2 guns and they work. Give hime the muzzle/barrel external diameter and diagram and he'll make something that can be attached by a small hex screw. It will be a damn site better then what the OE part is like. It doesn't even contain baffles?

Nickel plating

Forgot to say that a company called Niphos in Crewe will polish and nickel plate it for cheap. I used them for chroming some gun parts and they're good. Was recommended them by TB from Daystate. Though may not natch gun entirely as the 92F isn't really neickel.

ZaphodB Guest
    Second the recommendation for UK Neil. Great silencer, good baffle system. Umarex's ones are small and cheap with plastic parts, only foam inside and no baffles at all. You can really tell the difference; my CP88 with the Umarex silencer still produces a loud pop... but my Smith & Wesson with the UKNeil one really is pretty much silent. My advice, either see if Neil can do a silencer for the Beretta, or just look for an adapter to 1/2" UNF thread and get a generic silencer, but either will be better than the 'official' one.