Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Logun Despair!!

You old boys are as sharp as a box of very sharp things, you would have to get up early etc. etc.

Ben

jonathanjones Guest
    OK GUYS LET ME EXPLAIN..., BEFORE I BOUGHT THE RIFLE I DECIDED TO SEE HOW MUCH I COULD GET FOR IT IF EVER I HAD TO SELL THE GUN....

NOW I KNOW IT WAS WRONG AND IMMORAL AND ALSO A WASTE OF PEOPLES TIME, MY ADVERT WAS FOR AN IMAGINARY RIFLE WHICH I HADNT ORDERED YET, BUT BEFORE I MADE SUCH A LARGE INVESTMENT A WANTED TO SEE WHAT THE RESALE VALUE MIGHT BE....I MEANT NO HARM, NOR DID I DO ANY ..

HOWEVER I CAN SEE HOW WRONG I WAS TO DO WHAT I DID

WELL LOGUN HAVE PUNISHED ME FOR MY STUPIDITY AND I WAS DELIVERED A FAULTY RIFLE WHICH HAS GONE BACK TO THEM..

I CAN ONLY REPEAT THAT I MEANT NO HARM AND IF I WAS SO INCLINED COULD PROBABLY HAVE SOLD THE RIFLE AND NOT BOTHERED TO DEAL WITH LOGUN, AND ALSO POST THE THREAD I STARTED

I CAN ONLY SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I DID, BUT I MUST STRESS THERE WAS NO VICTIM NOR WOULD THERE OF EVER BEEN

YOURS HUMBLY

JONATHAN

NO NEED TO SHOUT!!!

If you wanted to know what the resale value would be, just ask us for an estimate in the General Airgun Section.

BoNeS Guest
    fair comment m8 but i still say

HANG HIM HANG HIM

jonathanjones Guest
    I can understand your anger guys, i am new to this sport and if i knew at the time how impotant this site was i would never have done what i done, I have quickly learnt this is the only place where you can get an honest opinion, i took the opinion of air gunner magazine and many other "top" reviewers before i bought my s-16, i now know how corrupt this sport is...making my actions all the more sickening , like i said i meant no harm.

i realise i have to build bridges with you all, i only hope you can forgive my stupidity

yours sincerely

jonathan

BoNeS fair comment m8 but i still say

you cant beat a good kangaroo court judgement

oo er its another blue cow story

The resin stuff on the barrel shroud is loctite studlock to stop the shroud falling off !!
    the sticky residue,is dried grease,because the guns have been stored for some time before they were shipped to the UK

and lastly the law states that it is up to the supplier to replace or repair,if you accepted a repair,then its your fault for doing so.
    you were fully entitled to a refund,as the previous posted also stated,the goods were not fit for the purpose.by accepting a repair,the buyer is at fault,for not knowing the law

Donald

draftsmann Guest
    Apart from anything else, if you buy goods that are faulty on receipt you send them back to the retailer, not the manufacturer. In those circumstances you reject the goods and ask for a refund, end of story.

Adrian

HARDRAR Guest
    Plenty of dealers have had all their S16's back regardless of whether mk 1/2. These babies are made (read thrown together)in Belgrade, which says a lot about their quality. Buy ', West European or US, but never East European with the exception of CZ which is all very good stuff.
    If you purchased via a dealer your' contract is with them and not the manufacturer, so grip them for a refund and buy something with a proven reliability record such as:-
    AirArms/BSA/Daystate/Theoben/FX-Axsor group etc

Originally posted by jonathanjones
    I can understand your anger guys, i am new to this sport and if i knew at the time how impotant this site was i would never have done what i done, I have quickly learnt this is the only place where you can get an honest opinion, i took the opinion of air gunner magazine and many other "top" reviewers before i bought my s-16, i now know how corrupt this sport is...making my actions all the more sickening , like i said i meant no harm.

i realise i have to build bridges with you all, i only hope you can forgive my stupidity

yours sincerely

jonathan
    If you stick around a while longer you'll learn NEVER to believe a word of the mag reviews!

Originally posted by HARDRAR
    buy something with a proven reliability record such as:-
    AirArms/BSA/Daystate/Theoben/FX-Axsor group etc
    Not like you Hardrar, a recommendation towards Daystate, been on the shandy m8?
    Rgds,
    Dave.
    SkyDrive, Pics, manuals & more.

jonathanjones Guest
    thank you for your advice guys i appreciate it

Your home conents policy usually has a legal helpline that will confirm the position and underline the actions open to you. A lot of brokers or agents etc also often sell legal expenses cover who will potentially pursue issues on your behalf and may carry more weight than a letter from joe bloggs might.

To answer the thread, I would be upset at a repair and would press for a replacement that has been checked by the manufacture.

If they respond and sort it - sinfg their praises. If they dont shout loudly in public.

Steyr

at the risk of another row i would suggest your post here is like shutting the gate when the horse has bolted !
    why didnt you search the bbs BEFORE you got your S16 ?
    If you had searched the threads you would have seen the advice to purchase the gun from the people that put right all the problems before they sell it, instead of finding the cheapest distributer around who now has your cash thankyou very much !

a little more good advice... when you do get it back,make sure you read the manual properly and do what it says or else you will be posting here AGAIN to tell everyone how the guns jammed and youve had to send it back.
    SCR Custom - rifles by Dave Brayford

"there's no point in asking... you'll get no reply" - Johnny Rotten