Thread: daisy powerline 717 target pistol .177

daisy powerline 717 target pistol .177

price drop to £70,,,,,,,im selling my daisy 717,,,i only bought this the other week,,but ive nowhere to user it,,,this is a target pistol with right hand grips,,,,extremely accurate,,single stroke pneumatic,,,comes with original box,,,manual,,,,and tags,,,spits out pellets at 360fps,,,apart from a few chips of paint missing,,,this could be new....ideal first target pistol,,,at a price you can afford,,, postage included,,can email bigger pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by neil1972; 28-04-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: edit

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

Wish I could...

Neil, I'd take it off your hands if I lived in the UK, but the weak dollar and the shipping costs wouldn't make it worthwhile for me.

I'm curious when you say that you have nowhere to shoot it, though. I prefer air pistols to powder burners because I can shoot them in my own backyard in the city. The Daisy 717 / 747 at about 360 fps should be quiet enough to shoot in your own living room: in fact, many people do. My Beeman P3 at about 400 fps could be easily shot indoors.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

bump..

"bump"

Smile Pistol

You have PM