Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEFTA Classic

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    do you know, I might eventually get to shoot the classic one year - probably when I am too old to hold the bloody rifle !!

Have a goon 'un lads, really gonna miss this:-(

LeeH
    you silly arse, this is what you missed !

classic pics

Fair play Rob, the pics are spot on, shows the character of the weekend with everyone there. Good team effort fair play, see you in a couple of weeks fella.

Berty
    JUDGE DRUID
    Walther Dominator (Titanium) Weaver t36
    Daystate Harrier SE EB 10x42.

Congratulations on clearing a very tough Course Mark,
    Lee, you're going to have to do this one next year Mucker, you really are!
    John was involved in a tense shoot off for second in A & Daz got a Duck!
    A packed weekend of fun, there was even a Curry House nearby, a necessity for Brummies on tour!
    I managed to avoid the Duck, I also managed to avoid several targets as well unfortunately!
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Nefta classic

Have we had any news on the scores as yet. Not sure where they maybe posted thats all.

Berty
    JUDGE DRUID
    Walther Dominator (Titanium) Weaver t36
    Daystate Harrier SE EB 10x42.

Top shooting yesterday Berty, Great weekend hey Greg I must practice those silohettes.. Really enjoyed the FT coarse though... Greg do you know what Chairman is upto, not answering his mobile...

Have had a look everywhere myself Berty but not been able to find them yet..
    should imagine they will up soon though

Well done to Berty for the clearing the course on the second day (you lucky sod) bet your sphincter was twitching on that last target.

Well done to Greg for not getting a Duck, things are improving for you mate.

Well done to all the course setters for a great course on both days. The food was cheap and excellent. And that Chinese we all went to on Saturday night was just about as good as it gets.

Well done to the revered bearded one (Neil Daniels) for winning recoiling class. (I was second) Nice to see a Midlands name on the trophy. I will get my revenge next year mate.

Well done to James Osbourne for defending his title.

Great weekend all round.

PS: Thanks to Rob for the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by sphinx View Post
    Me and the lad really looking forward to it now. Really hope I dont get one of those Ducks tho:eek:

See you all there

Daz
    Instant karma

ha ha
    EV2, Webley Omega, AAS400, AAS200, AATx200

Quote Originally Posted by berty177 View Post
    Have we had any news on the scores as yet. Not sure where they maybe posted thats all.

Berty
    last year it tended to be a few days before they came out...think they were on the nefta classic website.

like you i'm itching to see just how close we must have missed 2nd, let alone 1st...

still, i got 5th in 2 man, 3rd in 4 man...cant grumble too much (and although you didnt get anything for it, i think clearing a nefta classic FT course has to be something to really treasure)

didnt you say it was the first of your clearances?

Quote Originally Posted by berty177 View Post

Berty
    I think it will appear here http://www.neftaclassic.co.uk/ in a day or two. I'm keeping an eye out for it anyway.
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Quote Originally Posted by JONTA View Post
    Top shooting yesterday Berty, Great weekend hey Greg I must practice those silohettes.. Really enjoyed the FT coarse though... Greg do you know what Chairman is upto, not answering his mobile...
    Got his walking boots on & off over the Lickeys to look at Bluebells with the family, he'd turn his Mobile off for that I'm certain. I bet he's got his weather proof on though!
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Quote Originally Posted by sniper-wolf View Post
    Well done to Berty for the clearing the course on the second day (you lucky sod) bet your sphincter was twitching on that last target.

Well done to Greg for not getting a Duck, things are improving for you mate.

Well done to all the course setters for a great course on both days. The food was cheap and excellent. And that Chinese we all went to on Saturday night was just about as good as it gets.

Well done to the revered bearded one (Neil Daniels) for winning recoiling class. (I was second) Nice to see a Midlands name on the trophy. I will get my revenge next year mate.

Well done to James Osbourne for defending his title.

Great weekend all round.

PS: Thanks to Rob for the pictures.
    I'm havin' those Rams next time, badge on cap!
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Quote Originally Posted by Baltipal View Post
    Got his walking boots on & off over the Lickeys to look at Bluebells with the family, he'd turn his Mobile off for that I'm certain. I bet he's got his weather proof on though!
    Thanks Greg, He as just got in touch... He as done a great job on the blogg again has`nt he m8... Going AWOL now off down the pub, Depending on personall condition will speak later