Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: replacing .22 spring with a .177 spring

WILBA Guest
    Well done byhsu you have now told someone on a open forum how to put their gun up to an illegal limit of 16ftlbs. incase your not aware we are only allowed 12ftlbs max over here unless you obtain a fac. REPKAX you again show you really don't give a dam about ed the owner of this site getting in to trouble due to people giving out illegal info on how to put up their guns to illegal power levels. if you can't give a decent answer then just shut the hell up. we all know how to put them up over the limit but is it worth 5 YEARS IN CLINK just to say my guns more powerfull than your! "w@nkers" i really dispair on times the idiots we get coming on here!!!

RepkaX Guest
    wilba, once again you've come up with another foaming, barely legible rant to something which was dead anyway...

firstly... what on earth do you mean by illegal info? how can information be illegal? all the guy basically said was that he fitted an aftermarket power kit to his gun... would you deem it illegal info if i told everyone that if they sharpened their washing line poles to a sharp point, it would make an illegal weapon?

that said, i can understand people being a bit cagey to give the info out publicly... however it's totally uncalled for you to launch into silly insults anytime you don't agree with something.

as for "all the idiots" you despair of... when you point the finger at everyone else, there's four pointing straight back at you mate.

so grab a coke, and a smile and think before you type

domestos Guest
    well said RepkaX! I Doubt that Venom kit is available in the uk anyway. I have only ever seen them for sale in the US where they do not have power limits as we do here.
    Alex

They are available in the U.K. but only to people who have a FAC or for export to certain countries.

Scottywong would have to show his FAC to get one. It's probably an RFD job in any case.

Rustam

now now ppl calm down!!!thanks 4 the info and the entertainment.it was a old question anyway and was finished with(i thought).have decided 2go pcp route now.

cheers scott
    "stuff" is just"stuff" but happieness is hard to find!

Wilba is right to some extent- it really is not difficult to put a rifle over the limit. If you do it deliberately and get caught, tough, you broke the law and should expect to be punished. But for what it's worth, I have MADE a longbow many times more powerful than my air rifles. Says something about the law though, doesn't it?

On the other hand, RepkaX is also right- how the hell can information be illegal?

draftsmann Guest
    FWIW I don't think Mr RipkeX is the worst wind-up merchant on here.....

Adrian