Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blowback co2 pistols

The CP99 compact is far superior to the PPK much more accurate as well.
    the Beretta PX4 you mention fires BB or pellet has blowback, and double ended magazine with two 8 shot rotaries also is a near perfect replica to the 9mm version.
    Last edited by vfrkid; 12-05-2008 at 12:24 AM.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    CP99 sounds like a good choice.

I have only just the P3, which is a good pistol, simple and accurate and reliable, but I find it a bit too light in weight.

Eventually I want to put either a scope or red dot sight on it. This will of course increase the weight and make it a good pistol for comps that allow for optics.

And, get a heavier .177 pistol - I'm currently debating between a Gamo Compact, or a Daisy 747 - for iron sight comps.

Also, get a .22 CO2 single shot with some punch to it, if I want to stop an attacking tin can in its tracks. Thinking a Sheridan EB 22 or a Crosman 2240 would be a good choice.

Finally, some multi-shot Co2 for pure fast plinking fun. No idea what to get yet.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone