View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkum dude View Post
    It seems that to pay by paypal an email address is needed to make the payment to, Do we have any information on this.

The money is burning a hole in me screen
    Dinkum...just use online banking buddy....just as easy...probably quicker and safer too

I know, I know...bank's are theiving swines, but sometimes, just sometimes mind you, their systems work (did I just type that outloud?)

Easier to keep track of your cash too then - unless you're trying to launder money
    Tim

From Rosie Hughes:

Hi Terry

Please could you add a message on the web site from us all saying a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has offered to help, either by manpower to refurbish the range or donating money. This whole thing is really amazing. We are really looking forward to the Game Fair so that we can put faces to names and say thank you in person. (Maybe everyone can wear a name badge with ther 'web' names on) Ok perhaps not. I'll stop now before I have any more bright ideas!!

Regards Rosie

My donation just sent via instant online transfer

BUMP for a worthy cause

Jason.
    Making waves since 1971.

From Rikki Singh, to you lot:

Dear All

I would like to thank you all for everything you are doing for us. Your kindness, generosity and offers of help are absolutely fantastic and have made us all feel very honoured, proud and humble.

The things you are doing will stand disability target shooting in good stead for many years to come. So on behalf of our members, both current and future, I just wanted to let you know that we are very grateful to you all.

Rikki Singh
    Chairman - Disability Target Shooting Great Britain

---------

He's a top bloke is Rikki, and it's nice to know that your efforts are making a difference.

Take a bow, BBS - you is da nutz!

PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.

Bit More News

Today I have spoken the roofing contractor and I have arranged to meet him on 18/07/07... this is so that they can provide a firm quotation for the works to make the roof fully watertight and insulated. I will negotiate to the best of my ability to get the most competitive price possible !

I am also in the throws of negotiating another donation and will update further should this come to fruition

Apparently negotiating is similar to scrounging

Paul