View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice going Paul! With a decent [or free ] roof covering, the project would be well under way!

This is a great cause, folks. A real chance to make a difference to like-minded shooters who cannot do the work themselves, no matter how much they'd like to.

Please help in anyway you can.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Hi all

Would just like to offer my services for this excellant project. until about a year ago I worked as a Building Services Maintenance Engineer, now work for an engineering consultancy would be willing to work on some weekends maybe help Bob, my Chris shares a tent with Bobs Chris on the Duke of Edingburgh walks, with the alarm etc. Still have most of the tools of the trade.

Just a few points:

1) Has the Landlord, as it is his responsability, had a full asbestos survey carried out? if so can we see this.
    2) Are these works being carried out with the full approval of the Landlord?
    3) Do the DTSGB have a written lease for these premises and for how many years? as once the works are complete the landlord may say thanks very much for doing up my building now out you go. It happens unfortunately.

kind regards

Andy
    HW45 177
    HW 97K 177
    HW100 22

Something of a contrast over the way

http://www.wheelpower.org.uk/dyncat.cfm?catid=10454
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane

If only the shooting hut looked like the one at the bottom of that page.
    You really couldn't get facilities which are further removed from that plush, new building.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.