Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
The first group would go in and assess what the best way ahead is if a) no-one wants to help us, and we have to do everything ourselves b) some people want to help, but funds are limited and c) what could be done if funds were unlimited. Then, if necessary, get stuck in and improve the place as best they can in the short-term.

The second group should be composed of those who have relevant commercial skills - by this I mean those with expertise or contacts in such areas as media, PR, accounting, planning, architectural, etc. They would try to drum up newspaper/radio/TV coverage, and then use this to encourage one or more large companies to donate some funds.

Since the second group wouldn't necessarily need to be able to get to the hospital, they could be based anywhere in the world, as long as they have an internet connection or a 'phone.

If there is any support for this two-pronged approach, I am willing to do whatever I can to assist. Since I'm currently working seven days a week and live so far away, please count me in the second group!
I'm liking the cut of Paddy's jib!