Quote Originally Posted by Dinkum dude View Post
No one has mentioned or has offered to supply the eager beavers anything to work with yet, It wouldn't be good to turn up with nothing for the rebuild

I run a building company and have a fair bit of clout when it comes to purchasing materials, I know that one of my main suppliers does a lot of fundraising events for charity and are very likely to offer some very good help to this very worthy cause if I were to bend the right ears

Let me know if I can help, give me a list of what you guys need and i'll pass it on to the right people. For a start I'm pretty sure I can get my hands on some ex display stuff for free eg. Bathrooms and kitchen for sure, it will just need to be transported.

That's good stuff, materials are a good thing and extremely necessary to get any project off the ground. I have spoken to Terry D about getting some requirements and a detailed plan of the existing place to establish just what the scope of the project will be.

It will need help from all quarters though, fund raising, contributions, labour, materials etc. An exact scope needs to be estblished before we can start getting the stuff and workforce together.

Hopefully Terry can liaise with the Stoke Mandeville people to get some
details to work from.

Nealsey