View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I heard from Rikki last night that the DTSGB have managed to secure 10 places in this year's Paralympics. Only Korea have more.

Well done boys and girls!! Best of British luck to you all!
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Steve Valentine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    I heard from Rikki last night that the DTSGB have managed to secure 10 places in this year's Paralympics. Only Korea have more.

That's great news Pete

Well done-now go and bag those Gold medals
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

I went to Stoke Manderville

Hi all

Its good to read how succesfull the team has been, well done to all involved.
    How did they do in the international is August? i was in Scotland then and missed it.
    Best wishes to all.
    Oilyreid

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post

Great news Stork - best of luck to the DTSGBers shooting in the Paralympics

You're welcome Jonahhhhh.

''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Hi all
    I was up at Stoke Manderville this week nothing serious thank god and i had to walk home past the building that so many on here put time and effort into.
    Once again a big pat on the back for all involved. It proves you can make a difference, all you need is a group of like minded individuals.
    To everybody i met i hope you are all well and thriving.

ALTB

Oilyreid.

I dropped by late last week, Nick, and I was pleased to see that we hadn't invited any graffiti....yet.

It's looking good.

Here's to The Paralympians!!

All,

I just got this email from Rosie.

HI Pete hope you are well. Are you free Sunday lunch time between 1 and 2? The Shooting sqaud will be leaving Stoke Mandeville for their holding camp in Bath and we would love you to come and join the 'send off' team' Anyone who took part in the refurb is welcome so please spread the word. I have a mobile number for Nick and his son so will send him a message. We are there all weekend as its a training weekend so if you can't make Sunday please come and say hello some time

Hope to see you soon

Rosie
    I'll be there. Hope some of you can make it!!

Thanks again

Perhaps I should change my username to "ex-chair1502"!!!!

Dear All

As we are so close to the start of the London 2012 Paralympics, our once in a lifetime chance to be a part of the greatest sporting event in the world I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" again to all of you for all the help you have given us over the years. I'm sure the refurbished shooting range has played a part in what we hope will be a successful Paralympics for our athletes. I think it's fair to say that without your help we wouldn't be in the strong position we're today.
    I also wanted to let you know that we now have a Twitter account (@DTSGB), will shortly have a Facebook page and the new website will be up and running in time for the Paralympics (although it will always be a work in progress as we will be constantly updating/improving it). You will be able to find it at www.dtsgb.org.uk
    Thanks again.
    Rikki