View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernspark View Post
    just got in from collecting the paint ( actually we collected the paint ages ago but we snuck off to the pub for a cheeky pint or two )

Got all the gloss, undercoat, blue gloss, emulsion, fence paint AND!!!!!! as an added bonus we managed to get 10 litres of floor paint HUZZAA!!!!!

All loaded in the van, just got to put my tools in, going to bring my chop saw and workmate and my fantabulous cirlier saw

See you tomorrow chaps, remember, no swearing, I'm bringing the missus

Terry doe is first for a big drunken cuddles, but no tongues

Steve
    She better not try and get in the shower with me especially after you took that rather revealling picture of me Steven

Northernspark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lobberman View Post
    She better not try and get in the shower with me especially after you took that rather revealling picture of me Steven
    Believe me, there is zero chance of that happening after she saw THAT pic

And it's STEPHEN

Steve

just a quickie to say oh F~~K loaded the van and trailer up and took it to get the deisel and ripped me bloody tow ball off!!!!

so quick flick home and the second van stacked and packed to the the top!!! no back wheels left!!! so if u see a rusty old van (even worse than the other) driving down the motorway (u cannot miss it is is white and black with decals on the side of vampires!! sorry but it was the previous owner that did it to hide two big scratches,
    anywaY IF U see me broke down or sparks comin from the back with too much weight in (yes thats BEFORE!!! i get in it!!) please stop and at LEAST take the beer for the lads!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Northernspark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksid1234 View Post
    please stop and at LEAST take the beer for the lads!!
    Oh that's an absolute certainty Siddly, don't you worry your little self about that

Steve

ok wrote all this and have never asked for the address does anyone know the road its on?
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Northernspark Guest
    post code is hp21 9pp, road is guttman road

Steve

Believe me, there is zero chance of that happening after she saw THAT pic

And it's STEPHEN

Steve

If that's the case surely you would shorten it to Stephe

seeu there tomorrow lads!!! what time we startin?

please be nice to a newbie!!!

Northernspark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lobberman View Post
    If that's the case surely you would shorten it to Stephe
    oooh paulie, you shay the nishest fings, I'll save an extra big cuddle for you

Siddley, be there for around 9 mate.

Steve

oooh paulie, you shay the nishest fings, I'll save an extra big cuddle for you

Siddley, be there for around 9 mate.

Steve

I should hope so too you young whippersnapper

Hi to all down at the weekend,

What can I say, absolute pleasure to meet you all,
    Great day, entertaining with plenty of humour, p**s taking, and tastefully diluted with some healthy abuse.
    What more could one wish for, and all for free.

Shame I had to shoot off so quickly, sick horse, hence the early hours post, just back from delivering it to the vets premises for surgery , (Ouch, Huge Bill !! ).

Gladly do it again, (not the vet) hopefully next time will get a leave pass from the missus to stay over, scary !

looking forward to reading what I missed out on Sat night

Cheers

Alan

Northernspark Guest
    Just got back after a 3 hour 160 mile drive, I'm ####ed

I am totally and utterly gobsmacked by the amount of work we have got done this weekend, the back wall has been rebuilt, ply lined and facias and soffits fitted ( my new forté ) and it has had 3 coats of paint ( we were going to have the doors blue but some un-named person went haywire with the roller and it's now brown to match the rest of the wall )

The side wall has been graced with a french drain and the guttering down pipes sorted to prevent the range being turned into a swimming pool.

Also myself and my new Arabian apprentice fitted spurs so that all the water heaters we got and the hand driers we didn't get ( ) could work.

Kieth ( Rosie's fella ) was on his hands and knees giving the firing ranges the once over with floor paint and his rather dashing assistant ( sorry I forgot your name ) kept us fed and watered, not forgetting the two cheese cakes my missus made

There was probably other stuff we got done as well but i'm too goosed to remember them at the moment.

The lads ( and lass ) that attended deserve an almighty pat on the back for the work that was done.

At one point saturday when both of the walls were down we thought we had bitten of more than we could chew and never imagined we could get it finished, especially as it rained most of saturday and we all got rather wet and cold, we finished work at 7pm saturday and then enjoyed a chinese and a few well deserved beers.

Thanks again to all those that helped

there's still a huge amount of work to do so it's not too late to get involved, it's well worth it, believe me.

Steve

p.s. Terry I will give you £500 for the memory card from your camera...