View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%
Page 100 of 149 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2229

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Aw crap.

Si, tell me you're going!!
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

was looking forward to this too!!!
    i am moving house soon so have to "lighten" the changeover, so i am selling off all my marine stuff, the bloke is coming from scotland to fetch my tank, it is going to take 6 of us to lift it so #i have to be around to help!!
    well and truely gutted!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    its gunna be the first bbs meating on your own matey!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Terry and Bill are going, and Nidge might turn up.

Back home for me tonight.

Defo attending its just a question of what time!

Aiming for 8pm, sooner if I can.

All went well, mate. I arrived at about 4pm just before the fun shoot started. There was just enough time to say my hellos and buy a load of raffle tickets before we were bundled into the range next door for the pistol shoot. I won that, for getting the lowest score!! The vino and chocs dulled the pain of embarrassment, though.

Bill Sanders and Terry handed over 3 new target rifles from Air Arms. These were RN10 actions in laminated stocks, but with all the latest tech inside them. The sights were donated by RUAG. Rosie was very happy..

Both Terry and Bill were stunned at the amount of work done, and how the work has made a difference. Rikki told us that the BBC Oxford team have been charting the progress of the works, and he says that his mate on that team wants to air it.

More money came in from the NSRA - £512. Well done NSRA!!!

Cadburys have been round because they selected three paralympic sports to sponsor with their time and business acumen, and have promised to work with the DTSGB to raise their profile. More importantly, they supplied boxes of free choccy. Well done Cadburys.

Dinner was the ubiquitous Chinky or Indian.

There was a quiz, which our team: the ''How should I knows'', won. The prize? Nothing. The team with fewest points won the prize.

Then there was the ever-entertaining raffle. Most of us walked away with various prizes.

Next thing to do is to arrange the next works party.

Steve Valentine Guest
    What did ya win in the raffle pete?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    What did ya win in the raffle pete?
    Gloves and scarf set.

(not really, I won 3 bottles of wine)

hope there will be a supply of chocolate for the work partys as the lads have to watch there weight ready for the comps, i for one put myself forward to do that task of eating the choc so they dont!!!

when are we thinking for the next date? i think that we should if we can arrange it round stevie if he cando soon as the way the electrics were, i think we need to sort the rest out!!

rosie we need to sort out three double light strips ready for the lighting on the ranges, we could have a bang at that next time!!

Christmas shoot

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    All went well, mate. I arrived at about 4pm just before the fun shoot started. There was just enough time to say my hellos and buy a load of raffle tickets before we were bundled into the range next door for the pistol shoot. I won that, for getting the lowest score!! The vino and chocs dulled the pain of embarrassment, though.

Bill Sanders and Terry handed over 3 new target rifles from Air Arms. These were RN10 actions in laminated stocks, but with all the latest tech inside them. The sights were donated by RUAG. Rosie was very happy..

Both Terry and Bill were stunned at the amount of work done, and how the work has made a difference. Rikki told us that the BBC Oxford team have been charting the progress of the works, and he says that his mate on that team wants to air it.

More money came in from the NSRA - £512. Well done NSRA!!!

Cadburys have been round because they selected three paralympic sports to sponsor with their time and business acumen, and have promised to work with the DTSGB to raise their profile. More importantly, they supplied boxes of free choccy. Well done Cadburys.

Dinner was the ubiquitous Chinky or Indian.

There was a quiz, which our team: the ''How should I knows'', won. The prize? Nothing. The team with fewest points won the prize.

Then there was the ever-entertaining raffle. Most of us walked away with various prizes.

Next thing to do is to arrange the next works party.
    Good account of the shoot/party Snock but the £512 came from Countryman Fairs (not NSRA) they sold pin badges on our behalf at the game fairs this year so thanks must go to them. We have hidden the chocolate so it's safe for the next work party!! Have a great Christmas everyone and hope to see you all again next year.
    Rosie

My mistake, then.
    Thanks to both Ian Harford and all at Countryman Fairs, and to all involved in raising cash or their time for this most worthy cause.

Pete.

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone Hope you have all had a great Christmas and that 2010 will be wonderful for you, my New Years resolution is to try and remember to send birtday cards on time - whats yours?
    Rosie and all at DTSGB

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie. View Post
    Hi Everyone Hope you have all had a great Christmas and that 2010 will be wonderful for you, my New Years resolution is to try and remember to send birtday cards on time - whats yours?
    Rosie and all at DTSGB
    happy new year to you rosie!!

mine are to sort out a new job and to be a nicer person!!

Work party dates

Hi everyone hope the snow is not too bad where you are. I've been looking for possible dates for the next work party, there are three but the first one is Valentines weekend so I think I know the answer to that one. The next two are Feb 27th and 28th and March 6th and 7th. Please let me know whose up for either of these. Looking forward to seeing you all again and sharing the chocolate with you.
    Rosie