View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%
Page 103 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2229

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Steve Valentine Guest
    Best bring my tester and copy of the regs then, I think I mentioned last time I visited that there were a lot of lights on each circuit, they are wired in 1.5mm twin on a ten amp breaker but as I said, there's lots of light. It wouldn't be a great problem to split the circuits but there are no spare ways at the consumer unit

The consumer units are fed by 6mm armoured cable that are rated 63a so there is no issue there.

We'll see when we get there

Steve Valentine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    Best bring my tester and copy of the regs then, I think I mentioned last time I visited that there were a lot of lights on each circuit, they are wired in 1.5mm twin on a ten amp breaker but as I said, there's lots of light. It wouldn't be a great problem to split the circuits but there are no spare ways at the consumer unit

The consumer units are fed by 6mm armoured cable that are rated 63a so there is no issue there.

We'll see when we get there
    You almost sound like you know what your doing !

You almost sound like you know what your doing !
    yeah i thought that!! you can take it up as a living matey!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

19 days to go.

Get your name down, if you haven't already, and join in with the fun.

Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Order from builders merchants

I'm about to put in the order to the builders merchants, it will include the celulux boards for the ceiling, MDF boards for the kitchen and range, wooden battens and 'no nails' type glue. Is there anything else to be added to this list?
    Rosie

Steve Valentine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie. View Post
    I'm about to put in the order to the builders merchants, it will include the celulux boards for the ceiling, MDF boards for the kitchen and range, wooden battens and 'no nails' type glue. Is there anything else to be added to this list?
    Rosie
    Chocolate hobnobs

Lots of screws if the battens/Celotex need to be fixed to the rafters.
    Any leccy stuff needed, Steveypoos?
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

I can put a Screwfix order in if there's anything we need from them.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

Gloucester or Cemaes or somewhere in between
    If you need another teaboy for the weekend put me down for Sat/Sun. The quacks are trying, unsuccessfully, to get my resting heart rate down below 120bpm and I have another session with them on the 4th for more tests.

ps I'm on a caffeine ban so no coffee, tea or chocolate for me but cheesecake wasn't on the banned list

pps I also have an awesome new camera lens that will make superb panoramic views of the facilities if Rosie would like them for the website.
    Weapon of choice: A 600mm Canon. Author of the Pellet Photobase. Twitter me or Burp the Frog
    "It's not what you feel that matters, it's who you touch"

Just bring yourself and your toys, Kev. We're always pleased to see you - and them!

Cheers all, just got the message from Pete (snock) see you all sunday morning. Sorry saturday pre booked but maybe next one.

Sorry guys, I'm off to the States for work at the end of the month and not due back till the Tuesday after the work party. If I get done early there is an outside chance I can make this one depending on flights, but as things stand you will have to count me out at the mo.

Steve Valentine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nidge.pidge View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm off to the States for work at the end of the month and not due back till the Tuesday after the work party. If I get done early there is an outside chance I can make this one depending on flights, but as things stand you will have to count me out at the mo.
    Don't worry, Si can play with himself in the toilets

Don't worry, Si can play with himself in the toilets
    my god

have u cctv in them toilets??

PLEASE dont tell no one steve!!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

The good news and the not so good

First the good news - I have ordered all the insulation, wood etc for the refurb weekend. Now for the not so good - one of the gents toilets is blocked, well and truly blocked - we think there is a toilet brush head stuck down there!! Sorry Si looks like it may have to be taken off to unblock it.
    Looking forward to seeing you all again.
    Rosie