View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%
Page 121 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2229

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Quote Originally Posted by lobberman View Post
    Can I be pricked by you Simon ? Please
    i'll line you up, if you all want to go for it let us know what you want and what we will is sort out a plan
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

I've probably got about half a dozen tins of IPA spray, and well over 100 sanitising wipes to give you, Si.

I'll bring them along at the Christmas party, if you're going.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    I've probably got about half a dozen tins of IPA spray, and well over 100 sanitising wipes to give you, Si.

I'll bring them along at the Christmas party, if you're going.
    gr8 m8, thx, ur a star!!

u can have the biggest of my pricks if you want!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Vanpyre View Post
    gr8 m8, thx, ur a star!!

u can have the biggest of my pricks if you want!
    It,s okay, Si. I'll leave teh biggest of prix 4 Steve.
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Are we talking about Amateur Tatoo'ing or is the Christmas Party going to degenerate into a gay orgy of Public School proportions?

Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Ive seen his work and theres nothing amateur about it
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Are we talking about Amateur Tatoo'ing or is the Christmas Party going to degenerate into a gay orgy of Public School proportions?

i would go for the Profesional, licenced tattoing but if the night lags on a bit who knows about the orgy!

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    .. is the Christmas Party going to degenerate into a gay orgy of Public School proportions?

I don't think Paulie's going, mate.

Ady is offline To thine own self be true
    Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    https://www.tickets.london2012.com/member/registration

sign up here to be on the list for tickets, then there's a year or so to see if we could all go
    Done that

'Congratulations! Your account has been activated and is ready to use.
    We will be emailing you exciting ticketing news and information. Remember - tickets will go on sale in 2011'

I bet the email notification is sent whilst I'm at work and within 10 minutes every one will be bought and re-advertised on that ticket site for 300% more.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    Well what can I say? the ranges are FINALLY coming together, after this weeks fantabulous efforts by our team of helpers, the ceiling is now fully insulated and the difference it has made to the warmth in the ranges is amazing.

We've got the lighting in the ranges up to competition standard and there is only a few small jobs left to do, a new carpet will lift the look of the place too.

Sol, what can I say? gord knows how many hours on a train and half a dozen connections to spend a weekend working for free? not all students are sponging layabouts, this young man is a credit to welsh wales and all of England. And he can eat more jaffa cakes faster than any other man alive in the world

Thanks to all who made it, especially to the guys who made it for a first time, Timmaaah, Ady and of course, Sol, the fabulous Terry D also made a guest appearance on saturday in his battle scarred editorial Audi and spent all day in a small room with a young boy, very odd! They did make the office look very spiffing though.

I'm very much looking forward to December the 4th which is the DTSGB crimbo parté.

So there we have it, 162 miles each way. Why do I do it? come along and find out.
    You've said to all Steve it was an great weekend so thanks to all of you for all your hard work. Info on the Christmas Party as soon as I know that the water has been reconnected.
    Rosie

PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.
    i'll line you up, if you all want to go for it let us know what you want and what we will is sort out a plan
    Could be the ideal time for the DTSGB tatoo if everyone is there Si !

Quote Originally Posted by lobberman View Post
    Could be the ideal time for the DTSGB tatoo if everyone is there Si !
    i will go for a design later, and see what u think, might do it on me later then

Mrs Valentine is offline Lean mean cheesecake machine...
    My design is coming together

Ahem! Can we desist with the grubby stuff, Vampy? Now then.

Meanwhile, far more importantly, my tattoo doesn't hurt, ache, itch or irritate at all. Not a bit.

Why is this, eh? Previous tats ached like a sod for a couple of days, but not this'n.

It certainly felt like a tattoo while it was being done, but I'm thinking Simon snuck on a transfer while I wasn't looking.

PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.
    i will go for a design later, and see what u think, might do it on me later then
    As I am the biggest softest shandy drinking southern poof to ever walk this planet, Ingrid has suggested that as this is such a good cause we are going to attempt to get people to sponsor me to have the tatoo

What do reckon ?