View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%
Page 129 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2229

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Steve Valentine Guest
    Nooooooooo! I've grown a pirate beard for my pirate costume

Three weeks of itching for nothing

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Bummer

More bad news

We not only miss out on the lovely CHEESECAKE but the lads from Cadburys were coming and bringing CHOCOLATE with them. (they have pomised not to eat it and to bring it with them in January)

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone hope you've had a good Christmas and New Year. The posponed Christmas party and shoot will now be held on Saturday 29th January, The theme has changed to 'Robbie Burns' so please hold on to your 'Chirstmas' outfits until Dec this year and look out your 'anything Scottish' Kilts, tartan hats orange hair anything really. Hope you can all make it. Please let me know if you want to stop over on the Saturday night.
    Rosie

Steve Valentine Guest
    Fraid I won't be able to make that date now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie. View Post
    Hi Everyone hope you've had a good Christmas and New Year. The posponed Christmas party and shoot will now be held on Saturday 29th January, The theme has changed to 'Robbie Burns' so please hold on to your 'Chirstmas' outfits until Dec this year and look out your 'anything Scottish' Kilts, tartan hats orange hair anything really. Hope you can all make it. Please let me know if you want to stop over on the Saturday night.
    Rosie
    shame you cannot come steve,
    i was looking forward to pricking you!!!

I need a bed rosie one of the posh rooms for me and me missus!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Ady is offline To thine own self be true
    Sorry Rose.
    Won't be coming to this one.

party weekend

I need a bed rosie one of the posh rooms for me and me missus!![/QUOTE]

I have put you on my list Si. Posh room for you. Anyone else need a bed for the night?
    Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie. View Post
    I need a bed rosie one of the posh rooms for me and me missus!!
    I have put you on my list Si. Posh room for you. Anyone else need a bed for the night?
    Rosie[/QUOTE]
    thanks rosie, whens the kick off??
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

kick off

Fun shoot starts about 4pm and the 'All things Scottish' party starts about 7pm. Havn't got many BBS names on the list yet. Whose coming?
    Rosie

Should be able to make it, but won't be staying.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.
    I'll be there as Simon's giving me a pricking for charity

Smile Help wanted

Dear all
    I have just finished a phone call with Rosie regarding something i could arrange for the party on the 29th. I am not telling the BBS what it is those attending will find out on the night.
    I live in Aylesbury and Rosie asked if i was available Thursday as they are trying to get the Marquee heaters fitted before the party.
    Rosie asked if i would post the information on the BBS and ask if any local members were available as they would be very welcome. The work involves building two small sheds to house the gas bottles and the heaters.
    All are welcome and the start time is 10am Thursday the 27th
    My Son and I will be there and we are pleased at last to be able to assist in something so worthwile.
    They will also be working Friday morning in the event of it over running.
    Many thanks
    Oily Reid

Quote Originally Posted by oilyreid View Post
    Dear all
    I have just finished a phone call with Rosie regarding something i could arrange for the party on the 29th. I am not telling the BBS what it is those attending will find out on the night.
    I live in Aylesbury and Rosie asked if i was available Thursday as they are trying to get the Marquee heaters fitted before the party.
    Rosie asked if i would post the information on the BBS and ask if any local members were available as they would be very welcome. The work involves building two small sheds to house the gas bottles and the heaters.
    All are welcome and the start time is 10am Thursday the 27th
    My Son and I will be there and we are pleased at last to be able to assist in something so worthwile.
    They will also be working Friday morning in the event of it over running.
    Many thanks
    Oily Reid
    ooooooooooooooooooooooo waaaattttttttttttiiisiiiiiiiiittttttttt!!!

can i just ask the size and such of the sheds are they gunna be a lot of work for you and ur son? how much help will u need