View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%
Page 15 of 149 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

Nothing yet on BASC's website, most disapointing when people say they are prepared to help then don't come up with the goods. Still time I guess.
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane

I put this on the wrong thread

Sorry I posted this on the wrong section, cut and pasted text below. Andy J can you pm me your details and I'll post the cheque to you please?

Delighted to say that all attending the Ford HFT shoot today agreed to the club HFT funds going towards this worthy cause, so a cheque for £100 will soon be on its way Regards

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Hooray! Just got this from John the Treasurer!

'I have got an account number at last it is 10626667. sort code 40-52-26 the Bank's name Butterfield Bank (UK) Ltd>
    [B][SIZE="5"]The account name is "Disability Target Shooting GB Charity Account".
    Can just pay into this account at any high street bank?

Regards

Richard

Where are we in respect of the working party chaps?

Nealsey
    I'm back.

Terry has had a scheduled meeting with the trade today and the project, I believe, was on the minutes. I don't know what was said, Nealsey, but I don't doubt 'our Tel' will spill the beans soon enough.

Pete.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Can just pay into this account at any high street bank?

Regards

Richard
    Indeed you can Richard.

ATB, Rusty.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    Indeed you can Richard.

ATB, Rusty.
    That's what I was waiting for, thanks

Richard

Bean-spillage ahoy, chaps!

I'm absolutely delighted to announce that, at yesterday's meeting with the Airgun Manufacturer's and Traders Association, it was unanimously agreed that a sum of £15,000 would be donated to the appeal. This is designed to kick-start the refurbishing programme as soon as the estimates are in.

Furthermore, the organisors of the Midland Game Fair immediately pledged a further £1000, plus a whole range of fundraising options which are incredibly promising.

So, that's £16k in the kitty, plus the kind donations already received, which means we'll soon be making noise and replacing stuff. Lobberman is getting the estimate for the roof on Wednesday, after which it's all systems go.

Keep doing what you're doing, chaps, because, as the young scamps on the streets would have it - you are well-good!

Fantastic news Terry. I'm proud to be an air gunner!

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

baxterbasics Guest

Well done Terry:

Thats fantastic news

Kingplinker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    Fantastic news Terry. I'm proud to be an air gunner!
    Bob

You beat me too it Bob

That really is great news Terry

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_J View Post
    Fantastic news Terry.

I will be taking the AirgunBBS collection total that I collected at the Anston shoot and the donation from a couple of individuals and Kibworth too, to the bank and paying it in on Monday. I don't think I will be able to get much more out of the shooters up here. I will post a picture of the reciept on here.

regards
    Great news, Andy! Your efforts, and those of the poor folks you bullied , are fully appreciated, mate.

Well-done all!

Brilliant news that is Terry, well done matey!

PS: After a 'phone call to the BASC press office, they have just told me that there will be an article on this in the next Shooting and Conservation magazine.
    Non Nobis Solum Sed Toti Mundo Nati.

Co-founder of "Treats4BritishTroops"

Top stuff!! We can indeed be proud to support a very worthy cause. And also to our sport! It goes to show that shooters really are among the the very best of folk.

Pete.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Born Again Guest
    Deep Joy,

Now, has a date been set for the first work party ?