View Poll Results: Which dates can you do in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16/17 Jul

2 22.22%
  • 6/7 Aug

7 77.78%
Page 45 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: I went to Stoke Mandeville today..

kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS
    As mentioned everybody put in so much effort! We really did kick a55!

Quote Originally Posted by kieranhw100 View Post
    We really did kick a55!
    He always drags the topic round to his favourite area.

The youth of today, eh?

PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
    Dear All

Rosie has asked me to send you this quick message, as she is away on holiday at the moment (booked and paid for before the date of this work party was arranged).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have heard all about the work you have done this weekend,. It sounds fantastic and I can't wait to see it. I was peeling onions (again!), after Keith told me everything.

I was thinking about you all this weekend - I bought two toilet seats at the car boot sale today!

I can't wait to see you all again and I'll be there to do my bit next time.

Thanks.

Rosie
    If Keith's grassed us up about the colourful language we will probably be able to build a whole new range on the swearbox donations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lobberman View Post
    If Keith's grassed us up about the colourful language we will probably be able to build a whole new range on the swearbox donations!!!
    Quite frankly, Paulie, I've learnt some new words from Kieran which I previously hadn't heard of.

I'm shocked. Truly shocked!
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    Quite frankly, Paulie, I've learnt some new words from Kieran which I previously hadn't heard of.

I'm shocked. Truly shocked!
    well it was all in self defence, if I wasn't this weekends verbal and physical punch bag it would of been different. If your shocked I am truly gutted.

Gutted

well it was all in self defence, if I wasn't this weekends verbal and physical punch bag it would of been different. If your shocked I am truly gutted.

Gutted
    I suppose we can forgive the finger/foot and foot/nail interface incidents [snigger] for generating such profanities. It must have been very disappointing for you.

''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

I suppose we can forgive the finger/foot and foot/nail interface incidents [snigger] for generating such profanities. It must have been very disappointing for you.

yes I was rather dissappointed in my performance on the swearometer after that particular incident, I feel that I could of invented far more wordsgiven the circumstances, sorry boys I let you down!

Fair play to you mate! You received and put up with a fair bit of friendly stick over the weekend, and you took it all very well.

Pete.

Fair play to you mate! You received and put up with a fair bit of friendly stick over the weekend, and you took it all very well.

Pete.
    wouldn't have it any other way mate

Pete.
    thats it snock set up another one for terry!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Vanpyre View Post
    thats it snock set up another one for terry!
    I used to like you Simon

I used to like you Simon

i tried soooo hard not to mate

but I have fallen in the pit and theres no return!!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.
    yes I was rather dissappointed in my performance on the swearometer after that particular incident, I feel that I could of invented far more wordsgiven the circumstances, sorry boys I let you down!

It could have been worse mate you could have listened to TD's snoring all night.

At least I can say I didn't sleep with TD

Actually I don't know how anyone in the same county could get to sleep with him snoring away like train !

Quote Originally Posted by lobberman View Post
    It could have been worse mate you could have listened to TD's snoring all night.

Hold on a cotton-pickin' minute, you girly-snoring tart. I was up every bloody hour checking that the end-walls hadn't blown away! You on the other hand were all snuggled up with your hot water teddy bear and My Little Pony jim-jams.

You just copped a strop because I wouldn't read you a bedtime story.

[QUOTE=Terry D;2896262]Hold on a cotton-pickin' minute, you girly-snoring tart. I was up every bloody hour checking that the end-walls hadn't blown away! You on the other hand were all snuggled up with your hot water teddy bear and My Little Pony jim-jams.

terry are you sure that you were checking the walls and not up every hour for a tinkle as u knocked back a few apple juices that night, and we all know what happends when we get that bit older!!