• Co2

22 52.38%
  • PCP

8 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: July's Pistol Competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Hi Paddy

Looks like an interesting variation (the two-handed & one-handed bit), so please log me for a 'go' in the June round.

I'll be shooting an HW75 (girlie calibre) - so in the SSP class.

Do we have to stick with a nominated pellet? Not a big issue but, depending on my mood and time of the month, I have tended to switch between RWS CO2 Target and Dynamit Nobel Diabolokugein fur Gewehre und Pistolen (fit that in your box )

I won't have to download the target .... as t'was mine in the first place , originally produced for Pollythedog's comp which ends this month (and for which I must get shooting!)

atb

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Hi Paddy

Looks like an interesting variation (the two-handed & one-handed bit), so please log me for a 'go' in the June round.

I'll be shooting an HW75 (girlie calibre) - so in the SSP class.

Do we have to stick with a nominated pellet? Not a big issue but, depending on my mood and time of the month, I have tended to switch between RWS CO2 Target and Dynamit Nobel Diabolokugein fur Gewehre und Pistolen (fit that in your box )

I won't have to download the target .... as t'was mine in the first place , originally produced for Pollythedog's comp which ends this month (and for which I must get shooting!)

atb

Biggles

Hi Biggles

Well I can't really say no to you as they were your targets in the first place

As for the pellet thing, you can change if you like. You can either leave it blank or let me know when submitting your scores.

I've updated my sheet, but not the BBs one.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK