Thread: July's Pistol Competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I had mate, I was being kind.......

Russ
    You're soo kind

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB
    I've been fair itching to join the UBC, so can I have a do please Paddy?

I'll be using a Beretta 92FS with RWS Hobby pellets. Oh, and I'll be crap.

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel
    Hi Paddy...just took possesion of a 4" S&W 686 so could you add me to the Co2 section...don't know pellets yet until I've done some tests.....
    Eric.
    Hi guys updated my sheet. Will updated the BBs sheet this afternoon. As I'm going to bed, as I've just finished work.

I think that will be enough entries for Spring, Single Stroke & Co2 for me to handle. Sorry for anyone who was thinking of partcipitating. Well you should of asked earlier However I'm willing to have more entries for the PCP.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

jinx is offline Southern Hunter Champion.
    I will have a go in the pcp class - Rohm Twinmaster Top / jsb .177. I also put single stroke Pneumatic down on the vote (if you want to put it in - Snooper only told me about the comp last night!) Webley Nemesis / jsb .177.

Cheers

pcp

if the offer is still there we'll have ago.
    pistol is a fx ranchero fx pellet 0.177 pcp

and its colin, if space for two put larissa in aswell with the same setup

thanks colin

Quote Originally Posted by percypepper View Post

thanks colin
    Hi.

No Problem as it's PCP, I'll update the score sheet.

I think now that there is enough people in all categories.

So good luck to everyone for this competition.

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi All
    Following on from Pade post, I have also shot a few practice targets well quite a few actually and my best to date is a total of 125 some 33 point improvement mind you I still throw in the odd sub 100 score with some real fliers not sure if its me or the pellets as the Umarex pellets do seem a bit variable in the breech Not long now and the target will be for the comp
    ATB Keith
    Last edited by mxgb; 15-05-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: add missing point value

Graham Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgb View Post
    Hi All
    Following on from Pade post, I have also shot a few practice targets well quite a few actually and my best to date is a total of 125 some 33 point improvement mind you I still throw in the odd sub 100 score with some real fliers not sure if its me or the pellets as the Umarex pellets do seem a bit variable in the breech Not long now and the target will be for the comp
    ATB Keith
    That's superb,125 , I'm going to have to get some practice in this weekend....... or start thinking up some excuses!

As for pellets, I've never tried any others but I'm using RWS Hobby and when I miss I know it's not down to the gun or the pellets, it's me every time.

If I rest my hands on a table and hold the gun in two hands I can get excellent groups so I'd definitely recommend them if you fancy a change. I think they're fairly cheap compared to some others as well, always a bonus.

Cheers Graham
    I bet when the comp target goes up my scores will go down I will try the RWS Hobby's
    Keith

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Quote Originally Posted by percypepper View Post

thanks colin
    Welcome aboard Colin, has Larissa been eating 3 shredded wheat for breakfast then? How is she going to do the single handed shots, I think I'd wobble a bit with a Ranchero

BTW I have some pink pouches left for sale and 1 red heart

Cheers

John

See you on Sunday, I hope.
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

larissa

we will at least beat her at something john

colin

and of corse she will have the pink one see u sunday
    Last edited by percypepper; 15-05-2008 at 08:07 PM. Reason: add

[/creep mode on] Dearest Mr Pad. E, having arrived a little late to the party, and noticing your, no more peeps, statement on page one I was, to say the least, a little disheartened and accept that if you let me in, I can imagine it would be a lot of work for your already heavy workload, what with all the camo projects and everything.

So I'd understand if you can't say yes, come on in and join the fun, which is a shame really as I feel that Blackpool may be a little under-represented in the competition and I'm sure I'll represent the town well.

Should you be in a position to add another member to the exclusive, well respected, list of members I would very much appreciate it [/creep mode off]

Seriously, if anyone drops out then please put me on your standby list

Quote Originally Posted by northern35s View Post
    [/creep mode on] Dearest Mr Pad. E, having arrived a little late to the party, and noticing your, no more peeps, statement on page one I was, to say the least, a little disheartened and accept that if you let me in, I can imagine it would be a lot of work for your already heavy workload, what with all the camo projects and everything.

So I'd understand if you can't say yes, come on in and join the fun, which is a shame really as I feel that Blackpool may be a little under-represented in the competition and I'm sure I'll represent the town well.

Should you be in a position to add another member to the exclusive, well respected, list of members I would very much appreciate it [/creep mode off]

Seriously, if anyone drops out then please put me on your standby list
    Excellent post, made me laugh

YHPM

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK