13 30.95%
  • Co2

22 52.38%
  • PCP

8 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: July's Pistol Competition

Big Mat is offline Formerly Fire Bunnys, and doesn't ask for much!
    im probably not going to be able to shoot junes comp either. been too busy with other projects to get my pistol and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ikarma70 View Post
    unlikely i'll be able to shoot in junes comp....got no pellets as my local shop closed down and i have things to find funds for at the mo.

if Northern35s wants my place then let him in shame to deny the chap a place as i can't shoot.
    Thanks for that dude, shame you can't shoot, but I think my grovelling post earlier may have done the trick

Hi Guys

I've updated the the score sheets with information given on first post. Still need a few people to input some stuff.

Good luck with the competition

And may the banter begin next week

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi Paddy,
    H&N Match K pellets in my Rohm for the PCP section same as my other pistols....
    Cheers...Eric.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

Why 4"?

Eredel, I notice you have a 4" S&W. Is there a reason why you opted for a 4" vs. a 6"? I'm considering getting one and am interested about your choice.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi Jim,
    The reason I have the 4" is that a local mail order company were selling off the last of their stock of pistols and rifles and due to the VCR act it was pick-up only...they only had the 4" Nickel 686 but with Red Dot scope and dovetail rail at an exceedingly cheap price so I jumped right in there and got one...don't regret it as they're a great pistol....
    I've been advertising for a 6" barrel but have had no luck so will probably purchase a new one...they're £65.00!!!....
    So that's why I have the 4".....
    Regards....Eric.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    Hi Jim,
    The reason I have the 4" is that a local mail order company were selling off the last of their stock of pistols and rifles and due to the VCR act it was pick-up only...they only had the 4" Nickel 686 but with Red Dot scope and dovetail rail at an exceedingly cheap price so I jumped right in there and got one...don't regret it as they're a great pistol....
    I've been advertising for a 6" barrel but have had no luck so will probably purchase a new one...they're £65.00!!!....
    So that's why I have the 4".....
    Regards....Eric.
    That's a good reason!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    Hi Paddy,
    H&N Match K pellets in my Rohm for the PCP section same as my other pistols....
    Cheers...Eric.

Updated the sheet thanks.

Oh & a few people have already entered there scores

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham

Angry Grrrrr...

(Use a Norfolk accent for best effect..) Moi two arnded scores arr improvin', but moi wun arnded scores arr gettin bluddy whirrse

Further info...

Hi Paddy,

Well done on enhancing and continuiung to organise the competition....just so you know I shall be shooting mostly R10 Match with my Gamo Compact and get this I'm sending in my June scores....ON TIME!

Now where's that slacker Cookie? No doubt whinging about a bad back or something......
    Don't eat the yellow snow...

M.T.S.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bickers View Post
    Hi Paddy,

Well done on enhancing and continuiung to organise the competition....just so you know I shall be shooting mostly R10 Match with my Gamo Compact and get this I'm sending in my June scores....ON TIME!

Now where's that slacker Cookie? No doubt whinging about a bad back or something......
    No Worries Bickers & thanks

I've updated the score sheet with all the scores that has been given to me. However I'm still not going to show anyone until Sunday
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Thanks to all the people who have submitted there scores so far:-

5/20 submitted on the Springer section

9/13 submitted on the SSP section

3/14 submitted on the Co2 section

2/8 submitted on the PCP section

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi Paddy...I've shot my springer and pcp cards but won't get my Co2 shot until Saturday so I'll put my cards in then...
    Eric.

Well done Bickers, nice to see you not cheating this month and putting your scores in before the results are posted.

Hold on you speed all day watching dodgy aussie soaps and i'm the slacker

See you bright and earlier Saturday, bring your springer.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Whitehaven where it's either cold or rainging or i
    I sent my results excellent score must have fluked it but I have been practicing.