Thread: Bill Kennedy

Bill Kennedy

Bill Kennedy, legendary gunsmith at CH Westons in the late 80's/early 90's, an original founder member of Swallows FTC, and the nicest man you could ever meet. Died on a Winter League FT shoot at North Oxon doing what he loved best, and not forgotten by those that knew him.

How're you doing, Bill?

Derek
    Daystate Merlyn LE#12+Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 MC
    AA400 carbine, Zeiler 8-32x44
    Swallows FTC. 'darn 'sarf..

a good bloke

hi i still have my eley diary from that year with the entry lose of a good bloke, i new bill from when i took over from ivan at aspens when he went with john to open as c&h weston, bill was one of the nicest people you could want to talk to so much knowledge about airguns it was a sad day when he died , he always used to sneek out at lunchtime and have a couple of beers then back to work repairing yer guns . he is sadley missed i hope heidi (think my memmory is correct) his wife is ok come back bill we need you... r.i.p mate neil m and all who no you
    Last edited by 20cal; 30-07-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by derek austin View Post
    Bill Kennedy, legendary gunsmith at CH Westons in the late 80's/early 90's, an original founder member of Swallows FTC, and the nicest man you could ever meet. Died on a Winter League FT shoot at North Oxon doing what he loved best, and not forgotten by those that knew him.

How're you doing, Bill?

Derek

Bill was kind and patient and always ready to teach those who wanted to take the time to learn.
    I learnt loads from Bill and was gutted when he passed away.

Thanks for posting this Derek.

The man was a legend: 'nuff said.

Derek
    Daystate Merlyn LE#12+Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 MC
    AA400 carbine, Zeiler 8-32x44
    Swallows FTC. 'darn 'sarf..