Thread: help with pump please

help with pump please

I've just bought an S400, with AA scilencer, and a Walther 3 *9 *56 IR scope. The problem I have is that I have a stirrup pump and the adapter for the gun, however I am missing a washer. a friend of mine showed me his pump and he had a washer which I transferred onto mine and it held pressure.

it's basically a metal washer with a rubber inner. I phoned uttings and they didn't know what I was talking about, hopfully someone here does. Do you know where I can get one of these, I've never seen them before but it's obviously what I'm missing. I'm sure they cost pennies.

cheers, Martyn

Nodmeister is offline All I ask is that you are inventive but kind
    It's called a dowty seal (I think thats how tou spell it). Any industrial supplier should be able to sort you out. If you have a Cromwell tools near you they will be able to help. Some hardware shops carry them. You might also try welding equipment suppliers, They are commonly used to seal regulators on bottles.

Paul
    BSA R10 .177 Nikko Stirling Gameking 4-16x44A/O

I know the washer you mean. Try a local gun shop or an engineer store or anywhere that deals with airlins and such. the washer you mean is the sealing washer that goes between the adaptor and the screw thread of the pump. they come with quick release adaptors that people with a few air guns use. BAR stock them.>>>HERE<<< give them a ring if you cant get one local.

ATB

Dean

cheers fella, I was just suprised that uttings didn't know what I was after

yes its called a dowty seal and it would be a 1/8 bsp or 1/4 bsp any diy shop should do them b&q things like that
    forgiveness is between god and them,i just arange the meeting

Northernspark Guest
    if you cant find one, pm me your address, I'll send you one.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by rat destroyer View Post
    yes its called a dowty seal and it would be a 1/8 bsp or 1/4 bsp any diy shop should do them b&q things like that
    yep there also known as bonded seals. the BAR price is 30p for 1/8 and 45p for 1/4. CHEAP AS CHIPS

ATB

Dean

http://www.uttings.com/?Categories/S...s/GunCare/MTM/

They`re known generaly as bonded washers or seals. Even Uttings sell them. You were obviously talking to the wrong person.