Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
Whilst good service seemed very hit & miss depending on who you actually dealt with, its the staff i feel sorry for. I'm sure Mr Litt himself will be comfortable in his early retirement. The people in charge almost certainly know the end is nigh, yet keep trading . Lets hope those who are owed money or goods supplied in good faith get it back in full.

John
Easy to say but not generally true. A company director who trades when he knows the business is insolvent can go to jail. This is not a joke or something easy to avoid but very strictly enforced. In this case the bank probably pulled the rug so until they did the directors could be aware that things weren't good but not that the company was actually bust.

I am monitoring the position on the Companies house website. The company number of DJ Litt (Firearms) Ltd is 01284771. Everything has to be registered on this database by law and pretty soon I will know the name and address of the person who is doing the work so will be able to post it on here so anyone with a genuine interest in the process will be able to contact him/her quickly.