Thanks Mick
    I think even the weather may be kind to us
    Everything is now set up to go
    Regards
    John
    hold me back !!

Wow

WOW
    Just arrived home from The Fayre, one of the best events I have been to.
    Congratulations to John and all of his hard working team for such a well thought out event, with lots of interesting things to see and buy, and plenty of "competitions" to have a go at. A great atmosphere, a good chance to put a face to a BBS name, and the backchat on the ranges was first class.
    I hope that this will become an annual event.
    David
    Old Dog Learning New Tricks

www.lomil.co.uk

Awesome

A brilliant day that exceeded my expectations. I sold a lot of kit and guns for me and for my club, had a great time shooting (even winning a comp.) and had a chance to shoot some terrific old rifles. I met friends both old and new. To John and the Leicester team: "I salute your courage and your indefatigability". Thanks for a great day and I look forward to the next Airgun Fayre wherever it may be.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Yep, agree with all that has been said as do all who have contributed to the thread in the following link as started by Mike95 . Atb: Gareth W-B.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309242

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Many thanks

Many thanks from myself and fellow club members to all who came yesterday to make the occasion so enjoyable and thank-you all for the positive feedback given on here and by pm.
    I will circulate your comments and thanks to L&D club members at Groby

Congratulations to those who won prizes in the shooting competitions including:

Lakey who won the T W Chambers gun case in the 50 yard shoot

Rockphoon winner of spring pistol 20 yards shoot

Diane and Ron, winners in the 20 yard competitions(not sure if on BBS)

Ray M who won the John Knibbs Gift Voucher(if you are on BBS Ray, I will post off this prize tomorrow)

Archie who won the TW Chambers Logun Lamping Kit for his top performance in the standing silhouette (open sights) shoot

Serowman's lady, Sue who won a prize in the long bow archery(perhaps she can now give Roger a bit of coaching-Pete's comment, not mine Roger, honest)

And well done Batfink, who won the big scope provided by J S Ramsbottom. Batfink not only achieved one of the best scores on the 20 yard rifle range (86 ex 100)but also bought a FWB 300S at the Fayre and then went bravely into the Woodland with it and won the open/diopter sight class in the Silhouette shoot.

The other prizes provided by J S Ramsbottom went to top junior(a young man from Barnsley) - Richard G who scored an excellent 74 ex 100 with open sights on 20 yard rifle range

Thanks again to all
    John

(This post has also been added to Mike95's post dated 14 September)
    hold me back !!