Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave P3 @... MK11 anshuntz...

smiley Guest

Dave P3 @... MK11 non-anshuntz! oops...

getting close matey... nearly got you one but bbs'er sold to purchase my CS800 (would have sorted deal if i knew)... speak to kev.g and have set up link (check middle of thread)... you never know, it might just work out in the end!

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....threadid=27522
    Last edited by smiley; 01-05-2004 at 03:08 AM.

smiley Guest
    kev... i hope you dont mind me throwing a link but this chaps really in need of a mk11 anshuntz stock... hope you can help each other out soon my mistake soz... non-anshuntz that is...
    Last edited by smiley; 01-05-2004 at 04:07 AM.

Thumbs up

Hi Smiley,

Thanks very much for letting me know......

Think im finally sorted though, Sam (the one with small arms ) is currently staying with me and did initially post his 'wanted' on my behalf. Looks like ill have my mk1 > mk2 conversion sooner than i thought

I really appreciate all the effort youve gone to to try and find me a stock but im now 95% sure its all sorted.

Kudos.

Dave.

Kev.G Guest
    no probs m8,feal free,will help if i can
    kevG

Kev.G Guest
    i think thats the one from me but it aint anschutz.
    kevG

smiley Guest
    my pleasure mate! you helped me with the risers and i know its a totally different thing, but a favour granted, is a favour returned! hope it all works out for you and if i can help, i will... so many members on here have gone out of there way for me that its only fair to do the same... happy hunting, smiley

Sam Guest
    Sorry for the confusion folks.
    Just to clarify.....

I posted the wanted thread on Dave's behalf as i'm staying with him at the moment. I'll be useing Kev's stock to convert Daves MkI to full MkII spec as the mechanics and efficiency upgrades are already done, its just cosmetics left now.

Thanks again.

smiley Guest
    just a quick note! its funny how things work out... dave wanted a mk11 stock, i sold my CS800, kev bought (in process, pending inspection/payment) my s/h CS800 and dave bought kev's s/h MK11 stock...(via sbsd thanks)... i guess dave got what he wanted (mk11 stock), kev got what he wanted (CS800) (pending inspection/payment) and im getting what i want! (tawnado)... its quite spooky if you think about it... dave... i suppose you got your stock because kev sold his, kev sold his stock to buy my CS800, i sold my CS800 to buy a tawnado and if kev hadn't placed a "wanted CS800 stock" we'd all be bu@@erd! spoooooky i can feel one of those "twilight zone" moments coming on...
    Last edited by smiley; 01-05-2004 at 03:55 AM.

Kev.G Guest
    now even i am confused

kevG

Sam Guest

Kev,

It gets even more confuseing if you really want to read into it mate, theres now 2 x MkI to MkII conversions and an MFR just been thrown into the equation to further confuse matters.

Will have cash for your stock next week when I get back, i'll take the stock off you for re-inletting, so we'll have a proper chat when we get together mate.

Cheers.

Kev.G Guest
    and i bet thats why bob(jockstrap)is wanting gear.
    kevG

Sam Guest
    Originally posted by Kev.G
    and i bet thats why bob(jockstrap)is wanting gear.
    kevG
    Could be Kev, could be.
    Who's MFR do you think i've just bought then?

All good fun, innit?

Kev.G Guest
    Originally posted by SBSD
    Could be Kev, could be.
    Who's MFR do you think i've just bought then?

All good fun, innit?
    i hope you did not sell the career,to fund it,you know the one i loved so much but let you have
    kevG

Kev,

What can I say mate? I'm stuck between a Kelly and a hard place!

Anything to keep em happy, ay bud?

**EDIT** - Oops, still logged in on Daves PC, this be the long haired northern love god by the way.

Kev.G Guest
    jesus christ ime gona have to get my self a man

kevG