Thread: For Sale: 1933 Diana Model 26:

For Sale: 1933 Diana Model 26:

For Sale, a pre war, 1933, Diana Model 26 air rifle. There is a picture of this rifle in the "Old Original Catalogue" thread which was put up yesterday. These Model 26's are basically a smaller version of the pre war Diana 45, which is essentially a Webley Mk.3, being the rifle that Webley copied to create the Mk.3.
    This Diana 26 has been professionally refinished, and the stock rubbed down ready to accept a new coat of varnish. Some of the rear cylinder markings are a bit 'thin', but mechanically it seems fine, and having been reblued looks well. This is a rare air rifle, and will be of interest to anyone who collects Mk.3's due to the history surrounding it. Price £135 + post.

RIFLE SOLD IN 2008
    Last edited by slug-gun; 28-05-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Cool Diana

Hi slug gun, can you put some photos on as I might be interested to go with my other pre war Diana.
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

Some pics of this rare prewar rifle:

pre war, 1933, Diana Model 26 air rifle

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    For Sale, a pre war, 1933, Diana Model 26 air rifle. There is a picture of this rifle in the "Old Original Catalogue" thread which was put up yesterday. These Model 26's are basically a smaller version of the pre war Diana 45, which is essentially a Webley Mk.3, being the rifle that Webley copied to create the Mk.3.
    This Diana 26 has been professionally refinished, and the stock rubbed down ready to accept a new coat of varnish. Some of the rear cylinder markings are a bit 'thin', but mechanically it seems fine, and having been reblued looks well. This is a rare air rifle, and will be of interest to anyone who collects Mk.3's due to the history surrounding it. Price £135 + post.

Hi
    Just wondering if you still have this item(pre war, 1933, Diana Model 26 air rifle) available for sale???

Quote Originally Posted by Mani123 View Post
    Hi
    Just wondering if you still have this item(pre war, 1933, Diana Model 26 air rifle) available for sale???
    I think I bought this one more than a decade ago and have long since sold it on, having got a far better example, which is not for sale.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Hi, I’ll take this please if it’s still available. Regards Graeme

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    2nd dibs if it falls through.

I'll put my paisley tie and burgundy stay press trousers on in honour of the occasion.

Dave
    Smell my cheese