I think that it does not matter what gun you have and what pellet you use each gun is different and each person is different and the best way is to try what you think will work untill you find one that suits you and your needs

for example my Air Arms EV2
Air Arms recommends Air arms 4.51 pellets
other people say the JSB 4.52 pellets
some say bisley or accupell
i found that mine groups better with RWS superdome 4.53 pellets
so lots of variations to what you actually use depends on the person shooting and the gun as no 2 barrels are identical, no two people are the same, no mk1 eyeball works the same so my take on all this is buy 1 tin of your own preferred choice try it then if it crap try 50-100 pellets of every other one to see a difference one will work best then stick with it because what works for one person may not work for you so trial and error works best

my s410, hw97k, hw100, hw 90 gasram, daystate mk3, bsa superstar mk1, cometta 300, gamo stutzen all .22 all prefer different pellets so need 5 different makes of pellets to use them all well and my other 6 .177 rifles are the same they all prefer different pellets only the rapid 7 and ev2 prefer the same pellets but that is just my guns

best advice is get few different tins and see what works best for you and stick to it no matter what others say works best for them they may or may not work for you

3 different EV2s at the gun club all look the same all made the same year use the same size barrel all 3 prefer different pellets one rws superdome one jsb exact 4.52 and the other prefers accupell so big difference between 3 identical guns and shooters