Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
I have a HW100S, It seems to go well with RWS Hobby Sport line, and RWS Superdomes,...

I have just purchased a selection of .177 'testers' from Pellpax,... and will publish results after trials, however,... HELP!!!
There is a packet of 'H&N copper point, 7.5 Gramme' in there, will they be OK in my barrel??? newbie here, not too sure if I can use them without risk to barrel??
Thanks guys, Fred
OK Guys, test completed.....(but didnt try the copper point ones,...Chicken!!)
Results,.... Shooting at 30 yards,... The following all had touching/cloverleaf type patterns with 4 shots:-.......
Webley Mosquito, H&N Silhouette,Bisley long range Gold, Bisley Magnum, Barracuda Match Heavy,& RWS superdomes,....

Second was H&N Field & Target Trophy, (Ragged hole, 8mm x 5mm,)

And my winner was????? Air Arms Field, (4.52), single hole group!!! & I cant shoot that good!!!!

To check, I bought a full tin, and after 'tweaking' the sights,... I can't tell you how good I feel with this combo!!! I hit the centre of six five pence pieces at this range,.... and shot 50 pellets at targets,... every pellet went where the crosshairs were,... any 'flyers/stragglers' were down to me,.....

HTH Guys,.. Fred